• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Reports are saying that he bought 2 AR's legally the day after his 18th birthday.

Ramos legally brought two AR-style rifles just days before the attack, soon after his 18th birthday, state senators briefed by law enforcement said.

One of the guns was purchased at a federally licensed dealer in the Uvalde area on May 17, according to Sen. John Whitmire. Ramos bought 375 rounds of ammunition the next day, then purchased the second rifle on May 20.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-texas-school-shooting-44a7cfb990feaa6ffe482483df6e4683
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as the FFL did all the paperwork, which I'm sure we'll find out before the end of the day. No laws on the books or being proposed would have made those sales illegal if the background checks were properly performed (and we have zero evidence at the moment that say otherwise). If people are looking for "how" he could have passed the background checks then they need to investigate why Ramos was never arrested and charged during the previous encounters with law enforcement. Were those encounters deemed minor by police? Does that area have a DA that is soft on crimes committed by minors (given he would have been under 18 at the time of the reported disturbances)? We don't know. So, everyone screaming about background checks at the moment needs to take a step back and wait for more context and information before claiming any changes to the law would have stopped this.

vicarfrog

Coming from a dad of five with all under the age of 8...my heart feels so broken and shattered right now.

I can't even begin to grasp what parents and siblings are feeling. It's ok to argue sides on this, but remember to say a prayer today. A lot of moms, dads, brothers, sisters, grandparents, and friends just got their heart and soul ripped out of them.

LVH

c15506616fb4cf70.png

hiphopfroggy

Sounds good to me. What’s a mental illness? Who gets to decide that? Can we call a boy who wants to dress like a girl mentally ill?
41ZVZ+y+uYS._SX378_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As diagnosed by a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Not as diagnosed by Wexahu.

But if that is too confusing then just a straight ban on assault weapons.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
41ZVZ+y+uYS._SX378_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As diagnosed by a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Not as diagnosed by Wexahu.

But if that is too confusing then just a straight ban on assault weapons.
Just a quick note...

"In the upcoming fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people whose gender at birth is contrary to the one they identify with will be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. This diagnosis is a revision of DSM-IV’s criteria for gender identity disorder and is intended to better characterize the experiences of affected children, adolescents, and adults."

hiphopfroggy

Do you know the difference between 'war' and 'peace'?

I know it is hard to differentiate these days with Presidents calling for insurrections and civil war and his political minions airing campaign ads where they are shooting assault weapons while they scream that they are coming for the dems.

Still, there is a categorical distinction that is essential for you to understand.