• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Dogfrog

Why not reduce the applicant pool to like 7% of the adult population before reviewing a single resume? Seems like a good idea
Yea, and if you want to play their numbers game, 11% of the justices are already African American today - a race that represents 14% of the population. This appointment will bring that to 22%. Using their logic, I guess no more black justices should be considered after this appointment.

Mean Purple

"...over a dozen Senate Democrats previously tried to block a Black woman from the federal judiciary when she was nominated by former President Trump. "

"Brown, a Black woman, was confirmed in September 2019 by a vote of 80-13, with the 13 "nay" votes coming from Democratic Senators Chuck Schumer, Tammy Baldwin, Richard Blumenthal, Sherrod Brown, Maria Cantwell, Catherine Cortez Masto, Kirsten Gillibrand, Mazie Hirono, Ed Markey, Patty Murray, Brian Schatz, Debbie Stabenow and Ron Wyden."

An-Cap Frog

What a curious set of random events.
dog house GIF

Paul in uhh

"...over a dozen Senate Democrats previously tried to block a Black woman from the federal judiciary when she was nominated by former President Trump. "

"Brown, a Black woman, was confirmed in September 2019 by a vote of 80-13, with the 13 "nay" votes coming from Democratic Senators Chuck Schumer, Tammy Baldwin, Richard Blumenthal, Sherrod Brown, Maria Cantwell, Catherine Cortez Masto, Kirsten Gillibrand, Mazie Hirono, Ed Markey, Patty Murray, Brian Schatz, Debbie Stabenow and Ron Wyden."

This time it’s (D)ifferent I’m sure

Eight

have an email account on sbc that was linked to an old agency website.

still you the email to register for licensing, ceu classes, link to certain insurance carriers who i know are going to sell my email address etc....

since the 21st of this month that email account has gotten absolutely bombarded with emails from joebiden.com, harris, various national, state and montgomery county (who knew they existed) officials asking for money, call to arms, telling me it was my duty as an american to join the cause etc...

get 6-10 different emails a day, each day straight. filed a complaint with the ftc for spam. curious if i will get anything back

Dogfrog

have an email account on sbc that was linked to an old agency website.

still you the email to register for licensing, ceu classes, link to certain insurance carriers who i know are going to sell my email address etc....

since the 21st of this month that email account has gotten absolutely bombarded with emails from joebiden.com, harris, various national, state and montgomery county (who knew they existed) officials asking for money, call to arms, telling me it was my duty as an american to join the cause etc...

get 6-10 different emails a day, each day straight. filed a complaint with the ftc for spam. curious if i will get anything back
Ha. I know someone that started randomly receiving texts from MoveOn.org about a year and a half ago. They are meant for someone else as it is addressed by first name, and apparently they got the phone # mixed up. She hasn’t opted out because she finds it comedy gold.

Eight

Ha. I know someone that started randomly receiving texts from MoveOn.org about a year and a half ago. They are meant for someone else as it is addressed by first name, and apparently they got the phone # mixed up. She hasn’t opted out because she finds it comedy gold.

not so sure someone didn't sign me up, but it is truly amazing the number that keep pooring in.

hell, canadian pharmacy doesn't call me this much