• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Frog-in-law1995

He said this 2 years ago and nobody even heard about it! That's scheissing insane! Just example number 73,451 of the media protecting their boy Joe by simply not talking about any of the things he scheisss up.
He said it right after Floyd died, so he was talking about the riots/marches that followed, not some larger, lasting societal change (which is what I thought he was trying to say when I thought the clip was recent). And, honestly, he’s probably right in that regard from a worldwide perspective. Don’t recall ever reading much about riots outside the US following MLK’s assassination. Still sounds weird though. Not sure why he felt that point needed to be made.

TCURiggs

He said it right after Floyd died, so he was talking about the riots/marches that followed, not some larger, lasting societal change (which is what I thought he was trying to say when I thought the clip was recent). And, honestly, he’s probably right in that regard from a worldwide perspective. Don’t recall ever reading much about riots outside the US following MLK’s assassination. Still sounds weird though. Not sure why he felt that point needed to be made.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the internet or social media existed in the 60's. I'm guessing that factors in just a bit.

Any way you slice it, it sounds like a ridiculous thing to say and I can't believe this is the first any of us have apparently ever heard it. I think that right there shows that it was intentionally buried, because it does sound like a stupid thing to say and makes him look bad once again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the internet or social media existed in the 60's. I'm guessing that factors in just a bit.

Any way you slice it, it sounds like a ridiculous thing to say and I can't believe this is the first any of us have apparently ever heard it. I think that right there shows that it was intentionally buried, because it does sound like a stupid thing to say and makes him look bad once again.
Yah, I do not care how you slice it up: It should not have been said. It was a poor choice of words (at best).

Frog-in-law1995

Absolutely.

Showtime Joe 2.0

Ticket Exchange Pass
I mean how dumb are people that actually believe this crap?
You have to understand that today's liberals are post-modernists who don't "believe" in actual facts or the truth as the rest of us understand those concepts. Instead, they just believe in their narratives to the extent of being wedded to them without the possibility of divorce. Their agenda is power and control and their narratives are the means by which they achieve those goals.

Dogfrog

MLK won the Nobel Peace Prize four years before his assassination. He was a well known and respected figure throughout the world. Many here were likely not born until after his death.

LVH

You have to understand that today's liberals are post-modernists who don't "believe" in actual facts or the truth as the rest of us understand those concepts. Instead, they just believe in their narratives to the extent of being wedded to them without the possibility of divorce. Their agenda is power and control and their narratives are the means by which they achieve those goals.

"In order for progressives to advance their incoherent arguments, they must first pretend not to know things"

-David Mamet

Example: "Get vaccinated and boosted to stop Omicron!" while pretending not to know that these vaccines do not stop Omicron at all.