• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

HFrog1999

#nomeantweets

morning GIF

Bob Sugar

Glad I gave up cereal back in January, but my meat prices have more than doubled over the last 6 months :mad:
Oh, General Mills makes more than just cereal. Just to name a few brands:

Pillsbury
Betty Crocker
Green Giant
Totinos
Chex
Nature Valley granola
Progresso soup
Yoplait
Haagen Dazs
Gold Medal Flour
Old El Paso

But I am sure no one in the industry will follow suit.

200.gif

Zubaz

What does that swimming story have to do with Title IX at all? NCAA has regulations on to address transgender issues, but I don't think that relates to Title IX really.

What, are we thinking men are going to go through years of hormone therapy....because they want to dominate women's sports?

Wexahu

What does that swimming story have to do with Title IX at all? NCAA has regulations on to address transgender issues, but I don't think that relates to Title IX really.

What, are we thinking men are going to go through years of hormone therapy....because they want to dominate women's sports?
They won't do it because they want to dominate women's sports. They'll dominate women's sports once they realize they can, if there is incentive for them to do so.

Zubaz

They won't do it because they want to dominate women's sports. They'll dominate women's sports once they realize they can, if there is incentive for them to do so.
I guess I don't see the "problem" here, at least as it pertains to Title IX. If a man is "faking" being a women to dominate sports then yea that's a problem, but that doesn't appear to be what's happening or what people are worried about.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I guess I don't see the "problem" here, at least as it pertains to Title IX. If a man is "faking" being a women to dominate sports then yea that's a problem, but that doesn't appear to be what's happening or what people are worried about.
It’s not a woman. It’s a man. Swimming against women. If you don’t see the problem with that then you simply don’t want to see it.

Zubaz

It’s not a woman. It’s a man. Swimming against women.
So again, what's your assertion? That this person is "really" a man who decided to go through a year+ (and presumably ongoing) of hormone therapy to identify as a woman, in an attempt to demolish women's sports? Or are you suggesting that gender dysphoria isn't a thing?

And again, what does any of this have to do with Title IX?

Dude was second team All Ivy League in Mens before shattering women's records.
Kinda refutes the notion that this is a ploy to compete then, doesn't it?