1. The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by HFrog1999, Jan 11, 2021.

1. If he really wants to help homebuyers, then stop the bs regualation that adds a ton in costs to home contstruction. That green new deal [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] will run home prices through the roof.

2. Just sold our house. One day on market, received a full price offer and then another full price back-up offer a day afterwards. The back-up offer didn't withdraw their offer until close to the end, holding onto hope the first offer would fall through.

Sweat Equity and Bob Sugar like this.
  3. Congrats!

4. Thanks. Unfortunately we bought in the same city, so we "lost" on the buy. Solid win/lose scenario

5. I always scratch my head a bit when people get so excited that their home value is increasing. Unless you plan to move to another area, it doesn't do you any good other than increase your taxes and insurance. The cost of living going up is not really a good thing.

Salfrog, Paul in uhh and jake102 like this.
  6. Only counter I really have is that I'd take the ease of selling but buying higher any day. Selling a house can be awful and extremely stressful, been there once.

7. Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  8. What could possibly go wrong?

9. All of it

10. The Constitution and equal protection?

11. I now identify as a transsexual interracial lesbian endangered ecosystem

12. Well when the new guy doesn't wear jeans and swooning over the thrill up your leg might cause people to compare your infatuation with your beau's penchant for inappropriate touching you've got to find another way to espouse your undying love.

13. [​IMG]

14. I saw that live...and I did cringe.

Paul in uhh and HFrog1999 like this.
  15. I want to know how what we have seen from our national news media the last 2 weeks is any different from state run media that we see in places like North Korea.