1. The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by HFrog1999, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Lots of women and children in this group.

Salfrog likes this.
  2. Read any CBC comments section and you can tell who the Albertans are. I follow a Calgary news page and many say this will be the end of economic prosperity in Alberta bc China will essentially control Canada's exports.

3. Glad I got to see NYC twice in my lifetime. A shame my son never will.

4. All those people laughing and clapping are completely missing some of his points.

5. I’ve been to Newark

6. I made it to nyc in high school. Found it way too crowded and too dirty for my liking. The rude people didn’t help.

netty2424 and Salfrog like this.
  7. I go to NYC eight to ten times a year. I love it.

8. I love it too. Love the vibe no matter what time of day it is. Love the food. The people, for the most part, aren't as bad as their reputation. I love that you can almost walk anywhere you need to go. I do hate that it starts getting dark at 4 PM bc of the buildings. We've even entertained the idea of living there but that's something we should have done 10 years ago. Funny, we're under contract for 2 acres in Granbury but here I am saying I could live in an urban setting.

gohornedfrogs likes this.

9. Me too (loving NYC, not going that often).
    Love NYC. When my ad agency got bought out in 1999 by a big agency conglomerate, I and 5 others were offered copywriter/AE positions with the home office on Park/23rd. 26 and single, and I turned it down to finish my MBA and go to law school. Biggest regret of my life, though I’m sure I wouldn’t have stayed for good.

10. Classic FIL.

Peacefrog likes this.
  11. I too love the energy and vibe of NYC. Would easily spend a year there. But long term I couldn’t deal with it.

gohornedfrogs likes this.
  12. Salfrog likes this.
  13. Reportedly, lots of COVID too.
    Science.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  14. Not a humble brag unless it was after dark.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  15. It was after dark. We had dinner at Krug’s Tavern

Mean Purple likes this.
  16. Is that anywhere near the Tube Bar?

Moose Stuff might get that reference.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Mean Purple likes this.
  18. Salfrog, Mean Purple and HFrog1999 like this.