• The KillerFrogs

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

TCUWIN

A double on a failed catch on a fly ball? Any D1 outfielder catches that flyball. What a joke this program has slid down too. I’m not sure KS is the right answer. I have seen nothing different from last year’s team. Poorly coached, poor execution. Poor coaching decisions. I’m pissed about how this ended and I think there are a bunch of people who need to take responsibility for this.

PurpleBlood87

A double on a failed catch on a fly ball? Any D1 outfielder catches that flyball. What a joke this program has slid down too. I’m not sure KS is the right answer. I have seen nothing different from last year’s team. Poorly coached, poor execution. Poor coaching decisions. I’m pissed about how this ended and I think there are a bunch of people who need to take responsibility for this.

Give KS a year or two to recruit and build his program.

TXTXFrog

These are kids who have been there in 100 degree heat for over 12 hours…

TCUWIN

Give KS a year or two to recruit and build his program.
Fair enough…and again I am pissed and spouting stupidity, but Saarloos was the recruiting coordinator under that Aggie coach. These are his guys unless there are qualities he looks for that Schloss didn’t. I just hope he brings in a hitting coach with a more aggressive philosophy.