• The KillerFrogs

The ESPN Oracle has spoken...

Horny4TCU

I’m sure that there are instances where referees get bought. I have no doubt about that, and there’s really nothing that can be done about it.

I just don’t really buy into the conference “rooting” for certain teams conspiracy by having the refs intentionally affect the games for the sake of helping the bigger name.
There are enough phantom PI calls in our history to make one question...

Frogs1983

Just the general SEC and Big10 gobbling is silly. From the CFP talk to how the mighty whorns are going to roll us to Bijan being unstoppable by the TCU defense. Zero respect for TCU. Zero.

Gonna be fun to shut them the scheiss up. I believe 100% we are the better TEAM.
CFB World according to ESPN is SEC & Big Ten.Been that day for many years of course

Anyone who thinks other wise Is a sports idiot.

dawg

Not really related to TCU, but if the 4th spot comes down to 11-2 SEC champ who just beat the #1 team in the country vs 11-1 Tennessee who beat said SEC champ handily earlier this year, now that’d be an interesting decision.
There is precedent of the committee bypassing an 11-2 conference champion (2016 Pedo St) for a 11-1 team said conference champion defeated (tOSU). In this case, with LSU having victories over Georgia and Alabama, I'd think LSU and Georgia would be in, due to Georgia thumping Tennessee. But who knows.... the sec having divisions would really screw Tennessee here; they'd get their shot at a rematch otherwise.

Wexahu

There is precedent of the committee bypassing an 11-2 conference champion (2016 Pedo St) for a 11-1 team said conference champion defeated (tOSU). In this case, with LSU having victories over Georgia and Alabama, I'd think LSU and Georgia would be in, due to Georgia thumping Tennessee. But who knows.... the sec having divisions would really screw Tennessee here; they'd get their shot at a rematch otherwise.
The fact that Tennessee beat LSU so badly in Baton Rouge….man I don’t know how that gets ignored.

Will be very interesting if it comes down to those two teams. I think Tennessee is better than LSU fwiw. Wouldn’t be surprised if Georgia beats LSU by a good margin.

Wexahu

Just another reminder that the big power brokers (the TV networks) in college football will do just about anything to keep schools like TCU on the outside looking in and that all they do is promote blue blood programs. Lol.

dawg

Just another reminder that the big power brokers (the TV networks) in college football will do just about anything to keep schools like TCU on the outside looking in and that all they do is promote blue blood programs. Lol.

Maybe I’m being Warden Norton-level obtuse, but I don’t think so… Fox BNK did four consecutive Michigan games earlier this year, with another coming next week @ tOSU.

Frog-in-law1995

Maybe I’m being Warden Norton-level obtuse, but I don’t think so… Fox BNK did four consecutive Michigan games earlier this year, with another coming next week @ tOSU.
Will also be Ohio State’s 5th time and Alabama and Tennessee have 3 total each. Bad look for Mark. America’s Team?