• The KillerFrogs

The Digital Purge

HFrog1999

facebook-extremist-1-2.jpg

facebook-extremist-2.jpg

Your name is Carl?

Wexahu

It's funny.

Rachel Nichols, who has been very vocal over the past year on social media with the woke social justice stuff, complains that a black girl got preference over her because she was black, and then what does ESPN do about it? Goes out and hires another black girl to replace her, more or less proving Nichols was right in the first place. So Nichols got demoted for simply pointing out something that was very most likely true. Not that I feel sorry for Nichols at all, or any holier than thou media blowhard who embarrasses themselves.

Paul in uhh

It's funny.

Rachel Nichols, who has been very vocal over the past year on social media with the woke social justice stuff, complains that a black girl got preference over her because she was black, and then what does ESPN do about it? Goes out and hires another black girl to replace her, more or less proving Nichols was right in the first place. So Nichols got demoted for simply pointing out something that was very most likely true. Not that I feel sorry for Nichols at all, or any holier than thou media blowhard who embarrasses themselves.
ESPN slowly becoming BET

'Shadow State': Embracing corporate governance to escape constitutional limits

Private companies, however, have great leeway in dictating such conditions. So some, like CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen, have called for coercive measures making it “hard for people to remain unvaccinated.” That coercion would come from private companies which would deny people access to travel, restaurants, movies, schools and other aspects of modern life. Thus, as with Psaki’s statement, the Biden White House is signaling private companies to implement such a national passport system.

And companies are listening.

Recently, Morgan Stanley declared that all employees must get a vaccine to return to work. While some many have religious objections, Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman made clear in July that employees would face what Wen called “hard” times if they tried to work from home: “If you want to get paid New York rates, you work in New York. None of this, ‘I’m in Colorado … and getting paid like I’m sitting in New York City.’ Sorry, that doesn’t work.” The message could not be clearer that working remotely will come at a penalty.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...te-governance-to-escape-constitutional-limits

HFrog1999

'Shadow State': Embracing corporate governance to escape constitutional limits

Private companies, however, have great leeway in dictating such conditions. So some, like CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen, have called for coercive measures making it “hard for people to remain unvaccinated.” That coercion would come from private companies which would deny people access to travel, restaurants, movies, schools and other aspects of modern life. Thus, as with Psaki’s statement, the Biden White House is signaling private companies to implement such a national passport system.

And companies are listening.

Recently, Morgan Stanley declared that all employees must get a vaccine to return to work. While some many have religious objections, Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman made clear in July that employees would face what Wen called “hard” times if they tried to work from home: “If you want to get paid New York rates, you work in New York. None of this, ‘I’m in Colorado … and getting paid like I’m sitting in New York City.’ Sorry, that doesn’t work.” The message could not be clearer that working remotely will come at a penalty.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...te-governance-to-escape-constitutional-limits

In my current role, I sell Facebook ads. They are a pain in the rear to deal with, especially since they will arbitrarily ban companies from selling ads without giving a reason or way to resolve the issue.

DeuceBoogieNights

In my current role, I sell Facebook ads. They are a pain in the rear to deal with, especially since they will arbitrarily ban companies from selling ads without giving a reason or way to resolve the issue.

Not to get too personal, but do you work for an agency? I think we do similar things and I work for an agency. I'm not solely focused on social media though.