1. The KillerFrogs

The Day the Football died

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by InstaFrog, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I have zero Midwest roots. I’m actually from Houston. My Cajun wife never lived north of I 10 and wanted to experience 4 seasons, so you know who won that argument (but why Indiana!?! {soon to be PC Indigenouspeopleana]).

BrewingFrog and tcudoc like this.
  2. I’ve had plenty of relations because of Shiner.

3. So I win

4. Me too and all have funny names Pustjovsky, Bohuslav, Hollub (HFer EJ was a cousin). My grandparents ended every word with ing in it as ink, ‘ babushka goingk to store now’ and was always said like an order with double exclamation marks.

Shiner, Weimer, Halletsville, Schulenburg, et al

5. Political hysteria or the epicenter of a global pandemic?

ifrog likes this.
  6. Gladly cede that distinction to you.

Love the weather, miss pretty women on every corner that actually know what make-up is, decent BBQ and good Messkin food...but people around here a pretty nice, but seem to lack the manners you see in Texas. Don’t know about your area, but people here think stop signs are a suggestion and right turn on red after stopping means slowing just enough to keep 4 wheels on the ground. Love Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer in that order. Summer here is like April/May in Houston without humidity. Was 58 here the other in the morning, won’t see that in Houston until late October.

Did live in Deerfield north of Chitown for 6 mos once.

7. Honestly I was just a little kid when I lived in Illinois so can’t vouch for it too much. Grew up on Illini basketball but very glad I’m in FW now due to points you raised

Hoosierfrog likes this.
  8. You know what they say about women in Shiner...the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

9. They were just trying to help out while there was a toilet paper shortage.

HG73 and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  10. You ever tried to flush a corn husk?

WIN likes this.
  11. outhouses flush?

HG73, AroundWorldFrog and WIN like this.
  12. Nebraska outhouses?!
    [​IMG]

LSU Game Attendee likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  14. hahaha, was just about to post that clip.

15. Summer before senior year my best buddy had a full size kegerator that we made out of an old fridge that always had a keg of shiner in it. I worked at Pappasitos that summer, drank shiner at my buddy’s place, and went to pub every night for a few more pitchers of Shiner and attempt to have find some relations. Think we put on like 30 lbs between the two of that summer. Memories!

HFrog1999 likes this.

16. [​IMG]

17. Or in Obama's case, back to Kenya.
    With women this time?

18. Easy solution, just take the B1G, PAC, and MW schools that want to play and cobble up a temporary conference. Surely there are 11 or so teams for a 10 game conference only schedule. Winner gets a spot in the four team CFP. Simple, really.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  19. They can call it the AntiBody Conference.

Salfrog, AroundWorldFrog and HG73 like this.