• The KillerFrogs

The Day After....

AroundWorldFrog

Bunch of goddarn pussies. Today is the first day in a week we've seen ABOVE zero and most of that was in the - teens. High last Thursday was -15 with 30 mph winds.

And yesterday our furnace blower motor went out, luckily a guy was able to come out this morning and put a new motor in. And then we saw this driving home last night from Valentines dinner...
150255321_4052732434784849_9160873364635063305_o.jpg

Eight

Bunch of goddarn pussies. Today is the first day in a week we've seen ABOVE zero and most of that was in the - teens. High last Thursday was -15 with 30 mph winds.

And yesterday our furnace blower motor went out, luckily a guy was able to come out this morning and put a new motor in. And then we saw this driving home last night from Valentines dinner...
150255321_4052732434784849_9160873364635063305_o.jpg

your hoa doesn't have a leash requirement for dogs?

HToady

Anybody notice that there's no ongoing blackout in Tanglewood or Shady Oaks here in Ft Worth, but over in Bedford it's been out six hours straight? That's just a coincidence, isn't it? Isn't it? Really?
We’re blowing and going here in the 109. Watching movies on the home theater and playing on the internet. Just paid my tax bill 2 weeks ago. It was HUGE.
Got a text from ONCOR that said, “hope you are comfortable, no worries. Use what you want”

Chongo94

According to that outage map Double D posted, we are down to 3.5 million without power...it was up to 3.8 earlier.

Oncor has also given some more power back it appears as it is down from 1.8 to a little over 1 million.

Brog

Meanwhile the Mavs are playing tonight and downtown Dallas was lit up for Valentines last night. I guess conservation doesn’t apply to them

Well at least Reunion Tower just announced that they're turning off their big outside lights. Now for the rest of DT Dallas.

Double D

Tier 1
Power out again. 406pm return after 6 hours being off. 535pm off again. I think they're targeting high density areas. More bang for their buck when needing to reduce load on the grid.