• The KillerFrogs

The Carter football field

Putt4Purple

With recent rains and damp weather here in DFW and the expected heavy rains tomorrow morning does anyone know how the field condition is? I know the turf was rebuilt just for such occasions a few years ago. This will be a true test of the groundskeepers as well! Go Frogs!

Wexahu

With recent rains and damp weather here in DFW and the expected heavy rains tomorrow morning does anyone know how the field condition is? I know the turf was rebuilt just for such occasions a few years ago. This will be a true test of the groundskeepers as well! Go Frogs!
Was gonna ask if they put a tarp over the field if there is heavy rain anticipated before a game, but didn’t want to ask a dumb question. But I’ll ask now I guess, do they?

Armadillo

We have the best grounds crew in the game.

You‘re not kidding. I took my daughter for a campus visit a few weeks ago and those folks were working on a Wednesday. Painting the frogs and graphics for sure. But curing the grass. Mowing. Edging. There must have been 10 to 15 of them out there on a Wednesday at 11am. Granted more folks may have been there for the “blackout” painting. But some impressive grounds crew for sure.