• The KillerFrogs

The Brawl at The Carter today...

Armadillo

I've watched this thing over and over. Sure to have been covered in the GDT.

But I have to admit they started this whole thing. First of all, their coach starts throwing his arms in the air looking for a late hit which never came. That escalated their side line.

Then number 52 from baylor came in and hit Bradley (from TCU) from behind. That was late and intentional. Then Blacklock hit #52 from Baylor. And then it went nuts from there.

But that was on baylor. Not on TCU. I'm sure baylor will blame us but I encourage everyone to watch that 30 seconds of tape. Draw your own conclusions.

In my opinion, that was on baylor.

TCUWIN

I know we will rightfully blame baylor's 52. They will erroneously blame a fictional late hit. But the cause of the fight was the officials, who had absolutely had no control of the game. Early in the game, before Turpin got hurt, their guy grabbed our #47's face mask and held it for a long time. Finally our guy swings at the guy. Expected an ejection for the swing. But no call either way. Lots of dirty play by Baylor players who's whole plan was to get our guys ejected.

Frogcrates

I have to admit... I’m a little surprised at (disappointed in?) or student section. A bit amazing to not see a single guy hop the rail and get in the mix. I mean, kudos and all for your mature restraint and disinterest in a trip downtown... but did the alcohol wear off by that point in the game? They were within arms reach.

BigPurple87

I've watched this thing over and over. Sure to have been covered in the GDT.

But I have to admit they started this whole thing. First of all, their coach starts throwing his arms in the air looking for a late hit which never came. That escalated their side line.

Then number 52 from baylor came in and hit Bradley (from TCU) from behind. That was late and intentional. Then Blacklock hit #52 from Baylor. And then it went nuts from there.

But that was on baylor. Not on TCU. I'm sure baylor will blame us but I encourage everyone to watch that 30 seconds of tape. Draw your own conclusions.

In my opinion, that was on baylor.
This exactly. Anything we did after well that's what you get dorks