• The KillerFrogs

The Boss…

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Hacienda = excellent house out on the rolling hills prairie with the smell of horses & cows on a spacious spread with plenty of grilled hot dogs, open bar, 16 flatscreens, live music, patio lights, plenty of A-list people & one friendly but shy dog checking everyone out for approval.

CryptoMiner

Hacienda = excellent house out on the rolling hills prairie with the smell of horses & cows on a spacious spread with plenty of grilled hot dogs, open bar, 16 flatscreens, live music, patio lights, plenty of A-list people & one friendly but shy dog checking everyone out for approval.
We were somewhere around Brownwood on the edge of the prairie when the drugs kicked in.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
…has a righteous hacienda.
Thanks for an excellent evening.
Proud to call her LadyBoss.

Didn't your momma teach you any manners?

Major etiquette error to mention a party that not everyone was invited to attend.

Emily Post, Miss Manners, et al are very disappointed in you.

31Ya4yb3uxL.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Didn't your momma teach you any manners?

Major etiquette error to mention a party that not everyone was invited to attend.

Emily Post, Miss Manners, et al are very disappointed in you.

31Ya4yb3uxL.jpg
Board of Directors meeting.
Discussed ( and cussed) Ban Hammers usage, mandatory vacations & more creative filters. Your name came up…several times.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Board of Directors meeting.
Discussed ( and cussed) Ban Hammers usage, mandatory vacations & more creative filters. Your name came up…several times.

Old Pentagon saying: "Somewhere, right now, there is a committee deciding your future--only you weren't invited."

If my name came up regarding the coveted 115th trophy point, I'll take it.

If it came up during the ban hammer/mandatory vacation discussions, I'll gladly leave the site forever. Just say the word.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Old Pentagon saying: "Somewhere, right now, there is a committee deciding your future--only you weren't invited."

If my name came up regarding the coveted 115th trophy point, I'll take it.

If it came up during the ban hammer/mandatory vacation discussions, I'll gladly leave the site forever. Just say the word.
Submit SAC form 223b….and a shrubbery for coveted 115th trophy point.