• The KillerFrogs

THE BIG SEC GAME!!!

Zubaz

Don't know where else to put this: With Baylor finishing #5, from a purely end of season ranking perspective, that was a "better" win for TCU than 2010 Wisconsin (#7), 2011 Boise (#7), 2008 Boise (#11), 2015 Baylor (#12), 2017 Oklahoma State (#14), etc.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's better than anything during the Patterson era. Again, from a purely "where they ended the season ranked" perspective.

LisaLT

Don't know where else to put this: With Baylor finishing #5, from a purely end of season ranking perspective, that was a "better" win for TCU than 2010 Wisconsin (#7), 2011 Boise (#7), 2008 Boise (#11), 2015 Baylor (#12), 2017 Oklahoma State (#14), etc.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's better than anything during the Patterson era. Again, from a purely "where they ended the season ranked" perspective.
weren't we number 3 in 2014 season, and number 2 in the 2010 season? We were undefeated in 2010 and won the Rose Bowl. I think that is as good as number 1 but oh well lol.

LisaLT

I think it is hard to compare teams and years though. Baylor had a great year. Good for them. I hope we continue to kick their butts next year.

Also - in 2014, we went through a big realignment offensively speaking. That benefitted TCU in a big way (new coaching staff, scheme, etc). Let's hope Dykes and co. can bring that much needed improvement to this offense.

And of course defensive improvement - that goes without saying.

Zubaz

weren't we number 3 in 2014 season, and number 2 in the 2010 season? We were undefeated in 2010 and won the Rose Bowl. I think that is as good as number 1 but oh well lol.
I'm talking about where the teams we beat ended the season, not our team.

BKSledge

Why is Baylor beating now #11 Ole Miss better than TCU (finishing #2) beating Big Ten Conf. Co-Champ Wisconsin who finished #7/8?

Zubaz

Why is Baylor beating now #11 Ole Miss better than TCU (finishing #2) beating Big Ten Conf. Co-Champ Wisconsin who finished #7/8?
Again, it's not.

I'm comparing where these teams that TCU beat ended the season. TCU beat 2010 Wisconsin who finished #7, TCU beat 2021 Baylor who finished #5.

asleep003

Wisconsin was AP #4 prior that Rose Bowl ... and NO ONE wanted anything to do with that team, near the end of that season. Their OC, Paul Chryst, actually blew that game totally ! Sitting in the stands, so glad he made those decisions !!

Last edited: