• The KillerFrogs

The Beer is Near

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Hopefully win 8 taps here will be local stuff. What all they have at baseball?
No idea. I know they had Fritz' beers up in the Club, but methinks the Club and the rest of the Stadium are separate entities for licensing purposes. "8 different beer selections" may well translate to Miller, Miller Lite, Coors, Coors Light and subsidiary beers from the same company. TCU has a bad habit of making exclusivity agreements with companies sometimes...

I just hope that the agreement has the carve-out for local brewers to have a place at the market. An Imperial Texan from Martin House might just last me a whole half.

Zubaz

TCU will offer about eight different beer selections, including hard seltzer.
uploads1564768651365-white-claw-memes7.jpg

HFrog12

Damn it. Now that annoys me.

What is your reasoning for needing in and out? Honestly curious. I have young kids and would love the option to leave and come back but am willing to sacrifice to keep butts in the seats. Now that they are serving in the stadium I don’t see other reasons than the one I mentioned to leave and come back. Which is why I’m actually curious where fans annoyance stems.

Frog-in-law1995

No idea. I know they had Fritz' beers up in the Club, but methinks the Club and the rest of the Stadium are separate entities for licensing purposes. "8 different beer selections" may well translate to Miller, Miller Lite, Coors, Coors Light and subsidiary beers from the same company. TCU has a bad habit of making exclusivity agreements with companies sometimes...

I just hope that the agreement has the carve-out for local brewers to have a place at the market. An Imperial Texan from Martin House might just last me a whole half.

My guesses:

Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel summer shandy, Killian’s red, Revolver Blood & Honey, Henry’s hard soda grape and orange.

DeepEllumFrog

What is your reasoning for needing in and out? Honestly curious. I have young kids and would love the option to leave and come back but am willing to sacrifice to keep butts in the seats. Now that they are serving in the stadium I don’t see other reasons than the one I mentioned to leave and come back. Which is why I’m actually curious where fans annoyance stems.
They are going to serve crappy beer. Mark my words. So the tailgating gets screwed and we are stuck baking in the sun for halftime and forced to drink crappy beer. This is the worst

jake102

They are going to serve crappy beer. Mark my words. So the tailgating gets screwed and we are stuck baking in the sun for halftime and forced to drink crappy beer. This is the worst

I've rarely left at halftime and never bake in the sun. During hot games I head to the concourse, hit the bathroom and buy any food/drinks needed.

How many minutes of the 2nd and 3rd quarter do you miss traveling back and forth? Be honest

Frog-in-law1995

I would have liked to know this BEFORE I renewed. Not that I wouldn't have renewed, but it is bad optics to announce this change 25 days before the first game.

Agreed. This very point was made yesterday on here by WhatTheFrog as a reason why we probably weren’t getting beer this season. I wonder if the powers that be saw that and bumped up the announcement.

DeepEllumFrog

I've rarely left at halftime and never bake in the sun. During hot games I head to the concourse, hit the bathroom and buy any food/drinks needed.

How many minutes of the 2nd and 3rd quarter do you miss traveling back and forth? Be honest

Actual minutes or game minutes?

Latest posts