• The KillerFrogs

The Athletic: TCU QB Max Duggan, RB Zach Evans 'questionable' this week at No. 4 Oklahoma

Palliative Care

Hold the tears for a while. If someone has a “broken bone” in their foot such a statement is way too generic to express any true diagnosis or prognosis. All fractures are not the same nor is their treatment the same. Some player respond better than others do. Let’s have more real information and then get bent or not.

4th. down

Hold the tears for a while. If someone has a “broken bone” in their foot such a statement is way too generic to express any true diagnosis or prognosis. All fractures are not the same nor is their treatment the same. Some player respond better than others do. Let’s have more real information and then get bent or not.
We won't know until kick off. It's my understanding that he could play a little in an emergency if both backups get hurt.

Palliative Care

That would be significant if he suiting up then the fracture does not require immediate surgery. It also means he can weight bare which is encouraging. It probably is best that he does not play though.

Should we just start a thread congratulating Oklahoma on their win tomorrow?

Maybe even avoid playing the game? A forefeit is better than a loss amirite?
Maybe we could slink back to the Mountain West Conference in shame and ignomy. Maybe go back to losing to San Diego State again?
Or how about getting locked out of the vegas bowl again? Wouldn't that be great?

For scheiss sake people GROW A PAIR. WE ARE FROGS T-SHIRT FANS. WE ARE NOT WHORNS OKIE LITE, SISTER WIFE COUCH BURNERS OR SAND AGGIES OR GREEN TCU. WHERE'S COACH WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST?
I applaud your fighting spirit. That being said TCU has a bad to average football team led by a coach that has outlived his shelf life and the Worst assistant coaches in the big 12. Not to mention injuries to the teams best offensive pieces and the worst TCU Defense of Patterson era. This game vs OU was over before it started and sets up to be a thrashing of the highest order. A COVID forfeit will probably sound really good come this time tomorrow when the game mercifully comes to an end and OU leaves field of play winning by 28. Then what’s left of the team limps into the West Virginia game for what should be another L. This season is done for TCU.

CountryFrog

I applaud your fighting spirit. That being said TCU has a bad to average football team led by a coach that has outlived his shelf life and the Worst assistant coaches in the big 12. Not to mention injuries to the teams best offensive pieces and the worst TCU Defense of Patterson era. This game vs OU was over before it started and sets up to be a thrashing of the highest order. A COVID forfeit will probably sound really good come this time tomorrow when the game mercifully comes to an end and OU leaves field of play winning by 28. Then what’s left of the team limps into the West Virginia game for what should be another L. This season is done for TCU.
[ Finebaum ]

SuperTFrog

I’m having a party soon. You coming?

bc puckett

Thank you for your interest in TCU football

Moose Stuff

West Virginia is scheissing awful.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Thanks for letting me know now. You could have said something before I bought tickets and seats on the KFC bus.:eek::eek:

Prime BEEF

Supposed to lose to OU but if we can’t beat WVU at home then the season is going to be a nightmare.

I think WVU will be a win

LoudFrog

Chandler and Jackson (did not play his senior year due to pandemic) have shown to be better in practice. Actually better than Duggan. Why is it that Gary yes Gary chooses Downey? This is Gary’s choice. Why. Not Meach, not Kills choice

Palliative Care

No wants to lose but going up against # 4 without your starting QB is really difficult. I am not a fan of Downing based upon what he showed last year. He looked to be in over his head then. He was alright in the spring (game), but not special.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Chandler and Jackson (did not play his senior year due to pandemic) have shown to be better in practice. Actually better than Duggan. Why is it that Gary yes Gary chooses Downey? This is Gary’s choice. Why. Not Meach, not Kills choice
OU starting a true freshmen but our head coach still thinks it’s 2005 so we will put the experienced Downing out there and concede yet another “non win able game”