• The KillerFrogs

The Athletic: TCU QB Max Duggan, RB Zach Evans 'questionable' this week at No. 4 Oklahoma

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I don’t know what the stat “passing efficiency” means, but Max is the #12 P5 QB in the country in that stat and #21 overall.

If you would have told me before the season that through 5 games, Max would have a completion percentage of 65%, 9TD’s and 2 INT’s, I would have said we were likely undefeated and ranked in the top 10.

His QB rating has gone from 113 to 135 to 159 in the last three years. His completion percentage has gone from 53 to 61 to 65 in the last three years. His TD to INT ratio has gone from 1.5 to 2.5 to 4.5 in the last three years.

He is not the scapegoat that people try to make him out to be. I can’t tell you how many people this week have said to me “I really hope Zach plays. I don’t think it matters if Max does” or something like that. It’s crazy.
If we had a decent run defense we would be undefeated.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I don’t know what the stat “passing efficiency” means, but Max is the #12 P5 QB in the country in that stat and #21 overall.

If you would have told me before the season that through 5 games, Max would have a completion percentage of 65%, 9TD’s and 2 INT’s, I would have said we were likely undefeated and ranked in the top 10.

His QB rating has gone from 113 to 135 to 159 in the last three years. His completion percentage has gone from 53 to 61 to 65 in the last three years. His TD to INT ratio has gone from 1.5 to 2.5 to 4.5 in the last three years.

He is not the scapegoat that people try to make him out to be. I can’t tell you how many people this week have said to me “I really hope Zach plays. I don’t think it matters if Max does” or something like that. It’s crazy.
The average TCU/college football fan is an idiot.

Last edited:

The Bad Guy

Reminds me of the days when everyone thought Kenny Hill was terrible.....

82 Frog Fever

When we’re ranked 99th in total team defense, it’s likely the greatest issues are there.
I’m sure GP must have a new song that will fix this by Saturday.

Palliative Care

In the end the only stat that matter is wins and losses. The OU games is not a strong lean toward a "W". By Sunday the naysayers will fill this site with their usual Gary, coaches and team hates. We will then limp forward to our game with West Virginia. I am hopeful that we can win it. When we had decent defenses I really looked forward to Saturdays.

4th. down

In the end the only stat that matter is wins and losses. The OU games is not a strong lean toward a "W". By Sunday the naysayers will fill this site with their usual Gary, coaches and team hates. We will then limp forward to our game with West Virginia. I am hopeful that we can win it. When we had decent defenses I really looked forward to Saturdays.

We will probably lose whether Downing or Chandler start but rather have Chandler because he can at least run and pass at least as good as Downing. So, why would Downing start?

Tshirt Fan

Should we just start a thread congratulating Oklahoma on their win tomorrow?

Maybe even avoid playing the game? A forefeit is better than a loss amirite?
Maybe we could slink back to the Mountain West Conference in shame and ignomy. Maybe go back to losing to San Diego State again?
Or how about getting locked out of the vegas bowl again? Wouldn't that be great?

For scheiss sake people GROW A PAIR. WE ARE FROGS T-SHIRT FANS. WE ARE NOT WHORNS OKIE LITE, SISTER WIFE COUCH BURNERS OR SAND AGGIES OR GREEN TCU. WHERE'S COACH WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST?

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

You guys are funny. M. Duggan's and Z. Evans are playing. Why the hand wringing? I'm not saying the Frogs will win but I feel good about this one! Go Frogs!

Palliative Care

I definitely would like for them to play but still Norman is a seriously difficult place for us to win. We have not shown the kind of play it will take to win in any of our games so far.