• The KillerFrogs

Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance

Froglaw

unless, those in power merely wanted to make it easier for the virus to spread among the masses taking out the enlightened and educated among us leaving only the sheep left to do the bidding of our banking overlords...

If had owned a business in downtown Dallas, FW, etc., I would have posted a WARNING sign.

WARNING
20 EMPLOYEES HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID19
THE CITY HAS INFORMED US THAT THE LIVE VIRUS HAS INFESTED OUR STORE.
THIS BUSINESS IS CLOSED UNTIL A THOROUGH CLEANING HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
DO NOT ENTER THIS PREMISES.

That or a sign that said:

WARNING
LIVE RATTLESNAKES

Bob Sugar

Did all of Missouri die after the Lake of the Ozarks partying?

Honestly, I haven't seen numbers. What has happened there?
get-him-a-body-bag-gif-gif.510103

LVH

Ben Crump naturally exudes a Sphere of Immunity wherever he goes.

Ben Crump is a poverty pimp.

These poverty pimps make a living off of the suffering and plight of black people. The last thing they want is for black people to become successful and lifted out of poverty, then they won't be able to become rich off the backs of black poverty.

There is an episode of the Sopranos where Tony buys off a local black pastor. The black pastor is rallying his fellow black men against a union boss who they say is underpaying his black laborers, but then the black pastor behind the scenes is actually working with the union boss to squash their demands. Another episode Tony works with a black community leader to shoot black people inside houses in Harlem so Tony can buy the houses up and use them for a HUD fraud scheme.

LVH

Well, that's (D)ifferent.

It's turning into the Paul Wellstone funeral all over again.

For Christ sakes, 3 funerals is overkill enough, but to have Biden speak at one of them is just going too far.

This thing is going to be treated like a Pay Per View event. Need to up the buy rates(aka viewership that will be exposed to this propaganda effort)...

JugbandFrog

unless, those in power merely wanted to make it easier for the virus to spread among the masses taking out the enlightened and educated among us leaving only the sheep left to do the bidding of our banking overlords...
What is thy bidding banking overlord? Shall I purchase something from IKEA!

RufeBruton

Recalling when the GOP had their convention in Dallas in the 80’s. The ladies that strolled on Harry Hines enjoyed a business boom. Oh those Republicans and their desire for mirth and merriment.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Recalling when the GOP had their convention in Dallas in the 80’s. The ladies that strolled on Harry Hines enjoyed a business boom. Oh those Republicans and their desire for mirth and merriment.
I remember back then was when I believe the Dallas times herald columnist Joe Bob Briggs started his bubba column about the ‘publicans in Dallas for the convention in 84.