• The KillerFrogs

Texas vs TCU Baseball Game 1

Pharm Frog

they shouldn't be shooting obscenities either. Games should be fun for families, visitors, newbs, players families, everyone.

you can heckle and rag on the other team without it being offensive.
(and I say that as someone who curses like a sailor)

Define offensive....simple...you can't...because "everything" is now offensive and resides exclusively within the opinion of the offended. That genie was unleashed and continues to be nourished in society. Might as well sit back and enjoy the ride now.

CountryFrog

they shouldn't be shooting obscenities either. Games should be fun for families, visitors, newbs, players families, everyone.

you can heckle and rag on the other team without it being offensive.
(and I say that as someone who curses like a sailor)
I 100% agree with your first sentence. I've also accepted the fact that attending a live sporting event these days is almost certainly going to have some of this going on. It's unfortunate but that's just part of what you accept when you buy a ticket now. High concession prices and obscene language.

Pharm Frog

I 100% agree with your first sentence. I've also accepted the fact that attending a live sporting event these days is almost certainly going to have some of this going on. It's unfortunate but that's just part of what you accept when you buy a ticket now. High concession prices and obscene language.

And pricey parking

Dogfrog

Great game and atmosphere. I was at the game and near a group of young drunks shouting obscenities almost every second of the game. Although I am sure people were offended, it doesn’t offend me, it just gives me a headache. I have friends that watched the game on TV who tell me it got annoying trying to listen to the announcers on the broadcast.

Pharm Frog

Great game and atmosphere. I was at the game and near a group of young drunks shouting obscenities almost every second of the game. Although I am sure people were offended, it doesn’t offend me, it just gives me a headache. I have friends that watched the game on TV who tell me it got annoying trying to listen to the announcers on the broadcast.

They were better informed and entertained by the obscenity chatter

Paint It Purple

Frogs and Schlossnagle have struggled against elite teams and coaches all season long. Friday night's loss was another example. It's tough on Schlossnagle because he's a coach that likes to stand in the dugout and hope good things happen instead of having to strategize and produce runs in creative ways, and in close games against top teams this season that hasn't always happened. The massive number of TCU runners left on base and Frogs wins by walks, passed balls, errors by opposing teams are examples.
No, no, no. You’re disappointed at the loss but coaching strategy didn’t lose it. Two strike outs instead of a fly ball or a single ties it or wins it in the ninth.

Paint It Purple

Just the usual head up Bevo’s-ass stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary