• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Students “Celebrate” Win Over Mich St

TCUdirtbag

Come on. You don’t set [ Finebaum ] on fire and flip cars for winning the semifinal, nerds. One more game before you burn Lubbock down.

BABYFACE

That is how trash celebrates.

Look at the cities that win championships in pro sports. Some celebrate like normal people and other celebrate like animals.

I am all about tying one on and hooting hollering for your team. Tech fans should do that. The other crap is trash.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Anyone remember a semi riot on Berry St in the early 70s? I can’t even remember what it was all about. It sure couldn’t have been about winning anything of significance...

Salfrog

Tier 1
I'm fine with them burning Lubbock and TT down, with the exception of the actual good people that still live there that aren't complete morons.

Limp Lizard

Two things you’ll never see. The word “ class “ and Tech fans in the same sentence
What about "Tech fans are seriously devoid of class"?

I really don't understand rioting and vandalizing if you won. But it happens all the time.

OTOH, I could see New Orleans fans doing that after they were screwed out of the Super Bowl.

Fosterpark Squatter

No one has yet to top Ohio State fans running into their empty stadium to tear down the goal post (the actual game was at Jerry World thousands of mile away). If tech wins Monday maybe they'll find a way.