• The KillerFrogs

TEXAS Tech losses to Kansas

SuperTFrog

I hope this is a bit. What I saw yesterday shows we have a chance in all of our games.
It is a bit. The dude is a troll.

Edit: just did a search on his posts and 95% of his posts are condescending towards TCU. He isn’t even a good enough troll to throw in some non hate filled TCU posts to throw us off the scent.

Last edited:

Chongo94

If you watch that replay it looks like a Kansas player grabs his arm. But it also still looks like the player actively lateraled it immediately after the grab so it’s still kind of hard to determine if the Kansas player caused it or the Tech player just forgot where everyone was and lateraled it.

DeuceBoogieNights

I believe the Tech player thought the clock expired and was just trying to make a play to win it but messed up by lateralling it to nobody with time left on the clock.

TCUownstheBig12

Tech and WVU sure do look like extremely winnable games...that will get us to 6 and maybe another Cheez-It Bowl appearance.

Not a bit. I said “extremely winnable”...are you saying OU, OSU, and Baylor are “extremely winnable”? They are winnable, yes, but not extremely. Tech and WVU aren’t layups (no games are with this team)...but I think we should expect wins.

TCUownstheBig12

It is a bit. The dude is a troll.

Edit: just did a search on his posts and 95% of his posts are condescending towards TCU. He isn’t even a good enough troll to throw in some non hate filled TCU posts to throw us off the scent.

False.

I do have many condescending posts towards certain types of “fans” on this board that are predictable in their schtick and a black eye on TCU fandom. But not towards our team.

I assure you...you are the only bit here.

Mean Purple

If you watch that replay it looks like a Kansas player grabs his arm. But it also still looks like the player actively lateraled it immediately after the grab so it’s still kind of hard to determine if the Kansas player caused it or the Tech player just forgot where everyone was and lateraled it.
Yes, number 76. Crazy ending.

Chongo94

I'm not taking Tech lightly. That team had the win at baylor until the refs called a phantom so bad that every sports media dude in the country bagged on it.

And people are forgetting that they’re playing essentially the third string qb. Not sure when Bowman comes back but that’s something to keep an eye on.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Baylor is vastly overrated. Should have lost to Tech. Okie State was the only win that looked like they dominated.

Girlfriend is fan of both SMU (current law student) and also Tech her alma mater. She was in great mood after Thursday win as you can imagine. Fun night for the two of us if you know what I mean:)

She is Tech alum and of course current SMU student. Some weeks both may win. This particular time she laughed at Tech failures. LOL I did too. Not good week for them. GF has not been big on letting me celebrate TCU wins based on her teams. Which makes me upset after big TCU win. By end of game I was in dallas with her friends and keg party. Hostile environment wearing purple, I must say.