• The KillerFrogs

Texas State opening a can of worms?

Pharm Frog

Just sent a message to a couple of folks I know at TX State that have low interest in athletics but profound interest in campus safety and the reputation of the school. Kinda wish I still worked within the Texas State University System because this would be a fun time to create some misery. Thinking this is a trial balloon to see how (if) people react.

Hiring a sleaze like Briles represents the unscrupulous depths that some institutions are willing to sink to in an

effort to achieve a goal. A stain on college athletics.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Just sent a message to a couple of folks I know at TX State that have low interest in athletics but profound interest in campus safety and the reputation of the school. Kinda wish I still worked within the Texas State University System because this would be a fun time to create some misery. Thinking this is a trial balloon to see how (if) people react.
It may be a trial balloon. If so, then drumming up outrage would give them the answer

BABYFACE

Don’t do it man. But if you have to, Larry, keep Art away from your program. The only way Art is in your stadium is because his butt is sitting in the stands watching his son coach.

MTfrog5

Saw this article on twitter and someone mentioned this author is the same person that said Baker winning the Heisman disgraced the award.