• The KillerFrogs

Texas School for the Deaf...

Frog-in-law1995

I think I’ve mentioned on here before that we are family friends with Dennis Nutt and family. His dad, Houston, was the head coach for years at the Arkansas School for the Deaf in Little Rock. I went up there and stayed with them one summer to go to a basketball camp, and learned that their mascot is the Leopard. Swear to God.

Strat Frog

Great win for the Texas School for the Deaf. Not sure if they still do it, but back in the late ‘80s, they used a big bass drum on the sidelines to facilitate their snap count. The players could feel the vibrations, I believe, and knew the count based off of the drumming. The drum would be going and suddenly the ball would snap and they’d be all over you.

Frog-in-law1995

Great win for the Texas School for the Deaf. Not sure if they still do it, but back in the late ‘80s, they used a big bass drum on the sidelines to facilitate their snap count. The players could feel the vibrations, I believe, and knew the count based off of the drumming. The drum would be going and suddenly the ball would snap and they’d be all over you.

Yep, saw it on the news last night.

Horny4TCU

giphy.gif

Horny4TCU

I feel bad cause the “WHAT?” Thing made me laugh. No likes for you.
Same... Then I thought of my brother's blind friend making fun of deaf people...

Friend: "I may be blind, but at least I don't talk like this."
....Begins to talk with his tongue at the top of his mouth and more w sounds...

Side note... He also loves to say, "It's good to see you again."