• The KillerFrogs

Texas Press Conference

CountryFrog

Couldn’t care less what Patterson says to us/media/opponents. I do care what he says to the team and don’t think for a fraction of a second that it includes the words “hang around and win by one.”
That public "we're gonna go down to Dallas and beat them" approach worked swimmingly for Doug Pederson last week.

Frog-in-law1995

That public "we're gonna go down to Dallas and beat them" approach worked swimmingly for Doug Pederson last week.

Yeah. Although it has worked before. Jimmy Johnson’s “you can print it in three inch tall letters” comes to mind. Used exceedingly sparingly, and for just the right occasion, it can be a good thing.

Kinda how I feel about this week’s unis, too.

Chongo94

Don't know if we would win a shootout. For us, at home, be in game in 4th Q, find a way to win. their 2 losses to teams in top 6 in country. D they are banged up.

Kansas scoring? Deep balls and a couple of run plays they hadn't run before.

Group-Cant-Hold-Back-The-Laughter-Gif-Blazing-Saddles.gif

CountryFrog

Yeah. Although it has worked before. Jimmy Johnson’s “you can print it in three inch tall letters” comes to mind. Used exceedingly sparingly, and for just the right occasion, it can be a good thing.

Kinda how I feel about this week’s unis, too.
When you've got a team as good as those Jimmy Johnson teams then you can say just about whatever you want.

Latest posts