• The KillerFrogs

Texas High School Championship Games

TCURiggs

Mart is kicking some Gruver ass. Mart has a DT who is 5'3" and 158#. He has 2 sacks.

Mart has had some talent over the years. Think it was my Freshman year in HS when they had Quan Cosby (UT/NFL), John Garrett (Baylor) and a few other guys who played some college ball on the same team. Ton of talent for such a small town.

Moose Stuff

Mart has had some talent over the years. Think it was my Freshman year in HS when they had Quan Cosby (UT/NFL), John Garrett (Baylor) and a few other guys who played some college ball on the same team. Ton of talent for such a small town.

Quick Quan Cosby story...... talking to his HS baseball coach back when he was playing. Coach tells me what a great kid he is despite the rough upbringing. I inquire as to what his upbringing was like he he goes on to tell me that among other things the dad is in jail. I ask if he knows for what exactly. Coach responds “he made a guy shorter”, winks at me, and walks away.

Armadillo

Go Chaps!

Oh wait, we lost last weekend. Damn injuries!

Class of 90 WHS and now all my buddy’s kids are playing on the team. Damn I’m old.

TCURiggs

Quick Quan Cosby story...... talking to his HS baseball coach back when he was playing. Coach tells me what a great kid he is despite the rough upbringing. I inquire as to what his upbringing was like he he goes on to tell me that among other things the dad is in jail. I ask if he knows for what exactly. Coach responds “he made a guy shorter”, winks at me, and walks away.

Ha! I didn't know Quan when I was in HS, but I visited with him a few years ago at a work function and he seemed like a great guy. He was obviously a stud in HS. His 1999 Mart team was one of the most dominant ever in that classification (2A).

TAINTed frog

Lol.....so sad. 63-12 @ half!

Meanwhile 6-man....McLean beat Milford 100-70!!!!
You can always tell a Milford Man
giphy.gif