• The KillerFrogs

Texas A&M's "thorny leadership" drives Woodward to LSU AD position

4 Oaks Frog

Ever since Jimbo stepped of the plane and saw that band of idiots that greeted him with the TBD Championship trophy and the gay milkmen, he’s been thinking, “What the hell have I done?” He is so out of there now...

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] aTm!!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
They lured him there with the most unprecedented contract in college football history. $75 M guaranteed is insane.
It is insane

They had to pay Kevin Sumlin $14,000,000. They guaranteed Jimbo $75,000,00. I believe the two coordinators under Sumlin had contracts with buyouts. Probably not much but it adds up.

Then whatever amount the Ags gave Jimbo to pay his assistants and you know the coordinators probably got a million or more each. No telling about the others
With Sumlins buyout and Jimbos guaranteed contract, they are at $89,000,00. Throw in the pool of money for assistants and support staff and this hire approaches $100,000,00.

It’s insane by any standard but that’s why they are Aggies

Punter1

Sure but is LSU gonna guarantee 100% of a $75 M contract? The opportunity cost functions like a buyout.

I bet they would double it....

Especially after they were bent over by the refs in College Station last year in that 13 overtime game. Cost is not a factor in Baton Rouge...and they love Jimbo. And are probably mad they didn't lure him over before Aggie did.

LSU is 10x a better job then Aggie, football wise...

Last edited:

Eight

Especially after they were bent over by the refs in College Station last year in that 13 overtime game. Cost is not a factor in Baton Rouge...and they love Jimbo. And are probably mad they didn't lure him over before Aggie did.

if money wasn't a factor in baton rouge mensa would not be in austin

I thought LSU was broke ?

TCUdirtbag

Agree with the last sentence for sure, but IMO you’re grossly misreading LSU / state of LA finances.

Punter1

Agree with the last sentence for sure, but IMO you’re grossly misreading LSU / state of LA finances.

I think you are grossly underestimating LSU/State of Louisiana's ability to make poor decisions concerning money.....

Half the state would probably rather fund a perennial Top 5 football program at the expense of the good roads...which suck there anyways...

Eight

I think you are grossly underestimating LSU/State of Louisiana's ability to make poor decisions concerning money.....

Half the state would probably rather fund a perennial Top 5 football program at the expense of the good roads...which suck there anyways...

not a matter of making decisions, it is a matter of not having the money to spend in the first place.

why the hell do you think pat henry left lsu for atm?