• The KillerFrogs

Tennessee Tech Game Officially Canceled

LSU Game Attendee

tenor.gif
Too much risk in this COVID-19 reality because the ponies have never been known to keep their noses clean.

ECM

Hope yall man up and play us this year. I know you lost two first round picks from a defense we 40-pieced in Fort Worth last year, but maybe this year could be different?

vicarfrog

Hope yall man up and play us this year. I know you lost two first round picks from a defense we 40-pieced in Fort Worth last year, but maybe this year could be different?

Y'all have a heck of a coach in Sonny Dykes. Always enjoyed his dad too; what a character! Wish y'all the best this season. Who knows, we may very well play this year.

Jared7

If the SMU game pans out, this is good news! It means that, even if the remainder of the season gets canceled for any reason, we'll still have played the Iron Skillet game against the Stangs. Hurray for tradition! Go Frogs! Beat SMU! I'm psyched!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Terrible decision to play SMU.
I concur.

Donati's hands were somewhat tied in that there just wasn't anybody else out there to play. Maybe the UT second-tier program UTSA, or the TAMU Kingsville Javalinas. Besides, the AAC may just pull the rug out from under SMU yet...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Why? Because they are decent and we might not win?

This is a weird year, we just have to play who we can play, but I don’t get why playing SMU is so terrible. Better them than Tennessee Tech IMO.
Because they're [ Arschloch]s. That's why.

It's a damned shame the opener out in Vegas evaporated.