• The KillerFrogs

Tech qb has a partially collapsed lung

netty2424

Damn. That’s a serious hit.

What’s the timeline on something like that? Article says if he’s ready to got for TCU, they’ll ease him back in. Just seems like a pretty serious injury to be back in just a couple weeks.

Chongo94

Damn. That’s a serious hit.

What’s the timeline on something like that? Article says if he’s ready to got for TCU, they’ll ease him back in. Just seems like a pretty serious injury to be back in just a couple weeks.

No idea but like you, I also think that’s a bit soon to come back but I know nothing of medicine.

Horny4TCU

Kid in high school with me, had a fully collapsed lung. He was walking around the halls in 24 hours. It's not as terrible as it sounds. Scary when it happens to you, but very recoverable. It can take a few days to two weeks to fully recover (according to WebMD, which also mentioned it could be cancer).

Nolaeer

wish this kid a speedy and full recovery but i can guarantee you he doesn't see the field against TCU. he had a bruised sternum in a addition to collapsed lung. kid couldnt even lift his arm to throw.

No way KK risks him. no way. not a true freshman.

BigPurple87

wish this kid a speedy and full recovery but i can guarantee you he doesn't see the field against TCU. he had a bruised sternum in a addition to collapsed lung. kid couldnt even lift his arm to throw.

No way KK risks him. no way. not a true freshman.

He already said he has a chance to be back against TCU

Nolaeer

yeah, bc no coach has ever lied about an injured player so defense has to prepare for 2 very different qbs. Zero-repeat zero-chance bowman sees the field against TCU.

Latest posts