• The KillerFrogs

Tech football loses QB Alan Bowman for 6-8 weeks

Mean Purple

I saw that play and wondered if it was bad. Then he was back out.
Sorry to hear that happen to him. Maybe they can redshirt him since he likely sees about 4 games total?

Moose Stuff

I saw that play and wondered if it was bad. Then he was back out.
Sorry to hear that happen to him. Maybe they can redshirt him since he likely sees about 4 games total?

Same. Even posted about it in the “other games” thread and commented it looked like they might be losing him for a while.

Mean Purple

Same. Even posted about it in the “other games” thread and commented it looked like they might be losing him for a while.
Any word on Bell (I think that is his name) who went down bad on his arm in our game on Saturday. Purdue player. Was in the second half over on the boundary. Type of wreck that scream shoulder nightmare.
Was hoping he was ok.

Chongo94

Gonna be interesting to see Duffey in that offense if they go with him. Keeton was amazing in it but they have since gone more pass heavy it seems than when he was at Utah State and I’m not sure Duffey sees the field as well as he did. No idea on the ability of the Rice transfer guy.

Would’ve been perfect for McIvor from Angelo to try his hand and he’s good but he broke his foot and is out until later in the season.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

OU didn’t play any of the other top 4 teams starting QB in 2015 I don’t believe. I don’t care who we play as long as it’s a win