• The KillerFrogs

Tech Fans on Twitter

bleedpurple

Every fan base has crappy fans. I bet 10-15% of TCU’s fans are like that. I bet 75% of TTU’s fans are like that.

Every fan base has crappy fans. I bet 10-15% of TCU’s fans are like that. I bet 75% of TTU’s fans are like that.

I know a lot of Tech fans and most of them fall into the 75%. The 25% don’t follow sports closely. I bet 90% of die hard TTU fans are total chode munchers.
I agree with this in the 90’s time frame. I had several friends end up at tech and the majority where complete ship heads. These days it is TCU’s fans that make me cringe.

Frog-in-law1995

My Tech friends stub-hubbed a couple of seats for the TCU-Tech MBB game last season and sat next to an older Tech couple they did not know. All four of them were very respectful but were harrassed and vulgarly cussed out for no reason by the Frog jerk behind them. Every word in the book, including calling the older woman a c**t when she asked him to calm down. The jerk's wife sat there and watched.

His seats were.... Section 112, Row B, Seat 1,2.

I'll revisit this post next season so everyone can go by and say hi to him.

My point is.... we have disgusting jerks, too.

What I want to know is...who’s the jackass in Row A that sold his tickets to Tech fans?

Frog DJ

When I was a TCU student we traveled to Lubbock, College Station, Waco and Baton Rouge (among others). From worst to least offensive:

Baton Rouge (by a long shot - didn't think we'd get out alive)
College Station (no fear factor - just found it humorous/entertaining)
Lubbock (obnoxious, but basically harmless, empty-headed rednecks)
Waco (fans were so disengaged I wondered why they bothered attending)

One of my daughter's best friends from high school went to Tech for the Land Man Program, and she is mortified by the behavior of her alma mater's fans.

I've met many delightful Tech alums over the years, and I'm still mystified how things have taken a turn to the dark side in Lubbock over the years.

Go Frogs!

Chongo94

All you really need to now about this generation of Tech fans is that they are massive fans of that horrible Old Town Road song. That says it all.

Horny4TCU

I've never met a good Tech fan. I lived in Abilene for a couple years after college, for work. They weren't good years to be a TCU fan in a Tech dominate city. '12 and '13 were tough losses. Then when I moved back in '14 we win 82-27. I took it as God telling me to stay in Fort Worth.

And just to emphasize Tech-tard stupidity, here is a good story. My wife is a wedding photographer and she shot a wedding this week with two Tech Grads. For their sendoff they threw tortillas.... So lame....