• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Winthrop thread

TRF51

Those teams you are talking about are not coming to Ft Worth

you play them in tournaments we are not good enough to get invited to or going to their house

not saying we can’t go on the road but that isn’t going to fill the Scholl

I would love it if we played in one of these bigger tournaments. I understand it would be hard to get one of those teams to come here. I hope one day we will be good enough to do a home and away series with a bigger name. I was super excited this time last year because I felt this team was trending in the right direction so we could be one of those teams. The current product is down and I don’t think they are any better today then they were day one, which concerns me.

Moose Stuff

I would love it if we played in one of these bigger tournaments. I understand it would be hard to get one of those teams to come here. I hope one day we will be good enough to do a home and away series with a bigger name. I was super excited this time last year because I felt this team was trending in the right direction so we could be one of those teams. The current product is down and I don’t think they are any better today then they were day one, which concerns me.

It’s pretty undeniable this is a MUCH better team if Noi, Fisher, and Davis are all still here.

Pharm Frog

If I was a team within 10-15 points, I’d start fouling him around the ten minute mark.

Might not need to happen much in conference play but that’s exactly what would happen if the Frogs are able to get a lead like that. They may even do it with a 10-15 point lead knowing it would send him to the bench and deprive the Frogs of one of their only offensive weapons.

CountryFrog

We would be a top 10 team with those guys IF 1) Fish was healthy 2) Noi was interested 3) Davis would've learned not drive to the hoop with his head down all the time and 4) if they were interested in going to class.
Yes, the reasons why those players are no longer at TCU would obviously have to be eliminated in that scenario.