• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UT, ESPN+

froggolf65

After being down by 10 in the 2nd and having the ball with 6 seconds and down by 1....I think what CJD decided was right. Had the best chance to win and walked instead.
Would you rather have 1 chance with 6 secs or multiple possessions? I dont see us getting many good shots in 6 secs especially when Nembhard is our go to guy.

Pharm Frog

Would you rather have 1 chance with 6 secs or multiple possessions? I dont see us getting many good shots in 6 secs especially when Nembhard is our go to guy.

The way this team plays I’ll take one possession to win. There was nothing in this game that I saw to convince me that we were going to beat them at a possession game. And RJ has hit big shots this season. The sad part is that the best player isn’t an option

Skip Jansen

The way this team plays I’ll take one possession to win. There was nothing in this game that I saw to convince me that we were going to beat them at a possession game. And RJ has hit big shots this season. The sad part is that the best player isn’t an option

This one is 100% on Jamie. I hope he admits it.

Not gonna win many Big 12 games where RJ leads the team in minutes and FGA. Also, not gonna win many with Ed on the floor 27 mins.

Maybe Eight won't accuse me of being a sunshine pumper again.

CountryFrog

I don't buy that the best player isn't an option right there. That last play was totally up to Dixon on who had the ball. We can all agree that Bane is often too passive but with 6 seconds left then I'd rather him have the ball instead of someone who struggles to dribble in the open floor. RJ was hot at the end in the halfcourt offense but having him dribble 75 feet to the basket seems very low percentage.

tcumaniac

Only good thing about tonight was our crowd.

Thought the game was well attended, especially for a Wednesday night with the rodeo in town.

A few Texas fans sprinkled in, but clearly a very majority TCU crowd which was encouraging to see.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

Also on the last play, why is Samuel even on the floor? He's the one setting the screen but since he's no threat as a shooter then his defender can play 5 feet off him and basically negate the screen. If you have a shooting threat set the screen then it's a much more difficult decision for the defense.

Just my opinion. I'm not super knowledgeable in basketball X's and O's.

Skip Jansen

This one is 100% on Jamie. I hope he admits it.

Not gonna win many Big 12 games where RJ leads the team in minutes and FGA. Also, not gonna win many with Ed on the floor 27 mins.

Maybe Eight won't accuse me of being a sunshine pumper again.

Smith must have gotten hurt. No way he only plays 16 mins if he was healthy.

TRF51

Also on the last play, why is Samuel even on the floor? He's the one setting the screen but since he's no threat as a shooter then his defender can play 5 feet off him and basically negate the screen. If you have a shooting threat set the screen then it's a much more difficult decision for the defense.

Just my opinion. I'm not super knowledgeable in basketball X's and O's.

I would guess his major value is rebounding or a tip in like he did against KSU.