• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UT, ESPN+

TRF51

So whenever I start bashing the team they usually turn it around so here it goes.

Someone needs to tell RJ he is not Kobe and has no business shooting the ball more then Bane. If we did not have Sam we would not win a game. When is the last time Dennis did anything positive for the team?

Hope it works.

Double V

So UT has their own scheissing network, but it is showing a tennis match rerun instead of a live basketball game? What's the scheissing point?!

Last edited:

TRF51

Don’t seem to have any dogs on the team. Need a guy to make a play or two. Should be Dez, hope does something. Again, Dennis can’t make a layup. Still waiting on him to make a positive play.

flyfishingfrog

this is bad and borderline embarasssing - again is there anyone on this team outside of Samuel and Bane that has the talent to be playing D1 at this point?

Tired of hearing about how they need to learn - at 18 years old with a D1 scholarship you have not learned how to step back and make a shot? or drive the rim?

TRF51

How different would this team be if the little guard didn’t transfer to SMU? I understand he was not a good student which I am not buying because if he qualifies at SMU, he should qualify at TCU.

4th. down

this is bad and borderline embarasssing - again is there anyone on this team outside of Samuel and Bane that has the talent to be playing D1 at this point?

Tired of hearing about how they need to learn - at 18 years old with a D1 scholarship you have not learned how to step back and make a shot? or drive the rim?

Cannot argue your points and think about next year when Bane is gone, but Skip is optimistic so there's that, and he knows a hell of a lot more than me. However, I just don't see the talent Skip sees and I've tried to be reasonable in evaluating it since the first game this season.

Big Frog II

How different would this team be if the little guard didn’t transfer to SMU? I understand he was not a good student which I am not buying because if he qualifies at SMU, he should qualify at TCU.
We could have used him , but he scored 0 points last night.

flyfishingfrog

Cannot argue your points and think about next year when Bane is gone, but Skip is optimistic so there's that, and he knows a hell of a lot more than me. However, I just don't see the talent Skip sees and I've tried to be reasonable in evaluating it since the first game this season.
well from what I can see - we will shoot 50% from the field but only score 30 pts a game because we don't take many shots - except RJ who will score 15 but take 25 shots to make it happen....