• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UCLA

TCUdirtbag

Well they need to tell the VA to raise some money to fix it or build their own

ground lease. ucla built the facility. it is terrible. but with disputed title I wouldn't pour much money in there either.

seems ucla has not prioritized athletics facilities in general. sad, but it is a great school.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
WE WON!!
intro-1577196078.jpg

Westsider

Thoughts so far..,,,
USC stadium is a dump and they don’t care. Urinals were troughs but fortunately not unisex

No pitch count or gun on scoreboard.

UCLA is a better venue than USC but is still and dump and they don’t care . No pitch count or gun on scoreboard. The numbers on the scoreboard were so small it made your eyes hurt.

USC dancing girls are skanks that don’t even practice before they perform.

Frog fans showed up and outnumbered Bruins and maybe matched USC.

First base umpires in both games should die.

Frogs played with a lot more energy today. King was not spectacular but solid. Krob too.

I’m starting to cough a little and got a fever. See y’all back in the Fort Tuesday! Go Frogs!

tcumaniac

Thoughts so far..,,,
USC stadium is a dump and they don’t care. Urinals were troughs but fortunately not unisex

No pitch count or gun on scoreboard.

UCLA is a better venue than USC but is still and dump and they don’t care . No pitch count or gun on scoreboard. The numbers on the scoreboard were so small it made your eyes hurt.

USC dancing girls are skanks that don’t even practice before they perform.

Frog fans showed up and outnumbered Bruins and maybe matched USC.

First base umpires in both games should die.

Frogs played with a lot more energy today. King was not spectacular but solid. Krob too.

I’m starting to cough a little and got a fever. See y’all back in the Fort Tuesday! Go Frogs!
Last sentence killed me.