• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs texas game 3

tcumaniac

I LOVED Luke Boyers at the start of the season. Since he returned from his injury, he has quickly become one of the most frustrating tcu players of all time. Entire team has sucked ass today, but Luke has just been atrocious.

Pharm Frog

FWIW, it’s not an easy road to winning the conference title. K-State is 22-6 at home. Including a series W over Texas Tech. Going to be a tough series to sweep.

I’d put the odds of a sweep at less than 20%. But I’m actually more concerned about that home series against ULM. And I don’t think UT sweeps WVU at home.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
To sum up, UT played with grit, determination, and confidence. We didn't. Today's complete collapse just cements this point. A crushing series loss, and likely loss of any National Seed possibility. We will probably host, but wind up traveling if we somehow manage to win. A flop when skill and grace was needed most.

I believe I can remember being thwacked upside the haid last week about how "we lead the Nation in runs scored!" Well, we ran into some decent pitching this weekend and, whoopsie! Nobody can see the ball and we looked like clowns out there.

This TCU team has a lot of talent, but it doesn't have it. That elusive bit of confidence. That marrow-deep belief that they will come through. At least, not yet. So far, we've seemed to be waiting for the Big Error that will spin things off into the darkness. Playing scared. Guessing.