• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs texas game 3

CountryFrog

A novel idea, can’t believe we hadn’t thought of it before today
But then what else do you recruit? Hitters who can play the violin? Or hitters who can fly a plane? Or hitters who can hit a baseball? Or hitters who do great slight of hand magic?

We need more info on this potential recruiting strategy before we fully buy in.

Pharm Frog

At least the Frog tennis team is struggling right now against a pedestrian AZ State squad. Lost the doubles point.

May have had a retirement win on one court so it’s 1-1.

Now 2-1 and it gets real over on the courts. Frogs have the momentum back

CountryFrog

I think we all knew a series loss was a possibility this weekend. Not shocking at all.

And I know that I'll get some replies of yea but this game wasn't even close. I get that obviously. But the end result if the weekend can't come as a huge shock against a top 10 team.

Pharm Frog

We’ll win the tennis match, concerned way more about the baseball team at this point

Hopefully there’s no tennis gods. Is it a pagan sport? The baseball team is fine but we cannot expect to overcome suspect pitching performances without Wolfe, Wood, and Shep. Sikes slumping but probably wouldn’t be if he was batting behind some of those guys with runners all over the bases. The Frogs are one of the best teams in the country.

I do think they got messed up offensively against KU and their approaches, timing, and aggressiveness has waned. Either they get it back or they don’t.

Realtorfrog

Up 9-0, I understand we struggle with soft throwing lefties but not sure I’d still have my starter in????? You’re most likely going to win...... I guess not much has changed since soggy and gus.