• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Tech Predictions

Horny4TCU

Yeah but Tech sucked last year, our defense was one of our best ever, and it was 35 mph winds.
Had to go through and check... Together the games typically have 700 - 800 yards. We usually outdo them on yards, even when we lose... which is strange. 2006 was the last game under 600.

upload_2018-10-3_19-54-32.png

TX_Krötenechse

If we don’t turn over the ball, I think we play a close first half and pull away in the second on the strength of our defense.

If we continue turning over the ball, then we play a close first half on the backs of the defense and lose in the second half as our defense is too tired out to maintain a high level of play in the face of too many opposing possessions.

TX_Krötenechse

In my opinion, even if Shawn is healthy enough to play, Collins should get the start. Shawn has a history of injuring that shoulder, so he should be kept out OU to heal. Also, he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire, so let’s see what Collins can do when he gets the practice reps with the first team.

Looking forward to seeing how Collins responds to this opportunity. Particularly when considering that this would be

his first start in a P5 game. A dynamic initiation would help in providing ample depth at QB.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I say we find a way to lose this game because offense still can't get on track because of playcalling. Hope I am totally wrong and Collins & Anderson have great games.

Moose Stuff

I think we’re gonna be focused, healthier, and a little bit pissed off..... Collins plays solid, DA goes off, turnovers limited..... TCU 41 Tech 27..... 857 yards

King of Fun

I can’t get a feel for this game, but they’ve already won the uniform battle on thursday. Damn these are bad ass. Wish we’d do something with the running T.

dawg

Attendance smack after thousands of seats were empty in Jones last year? Or does he actually think most Tech students could get in to TCU?

To the business at hand, though:

Tech - 27
TCU - 24

Combined yards 756

Pains me to write this. We have nasty habit of turning the ball over that I have to expect will surface at the least opportune times until it doesn't.