• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Tech Predictions

cdsfrog

No idea. If we play like we did the last 3 games (turnover city and never forcing any ourselves) we lose. If not probably win.

Hell if I know, 23-20 TCU

4th. down

How can Kliff have 3 good QBs, but I guess he does if Duffy is 3rd string. He looked good against WV except for the intercept.

The offense settles down and Collins does ok in the win (38-35) with Shawn back and ready for OU. We are still in this race, don't despair.

TechAdvisor

How can Kliff have 3 good QBs, but I guess he does if Duffy is 3rd string. He looked good against WV except for the intercept.

That's a little like saying, Baylor has a great football program except for all the rapes.

Jett Duffey is averaging an interception every 12 pass attempts. He's mobile but I can't consider him a good QB until he brings that TD/INT ratio up quite a bit.

Can’t remember either, but he got hurt like right out of the gate according to our resident Tech posters.
McLane Carter won the starting QB job in fall camp. He was by far the most consistent QB in camp while true freshman Alan Bowman and Jett Duffey were still learning the playbook and throwing int's.

McLane Carter left the Ole Miss game 14 plays in with a high ankle sprain and has not played since.

4th. down

That's a little like saying, Baylor has a great football program except for all the rapes.

Jett Duffey is averaging an interception every 12 pass attempts. He's mobile but I can't consider him a good QB until he brings that TD/INT ratio up quite a bit.

McLane Carter won the starting QB job in fall camp. He was by far the most consistent QB in camp while true freshman Alan Bowman and Jett Duffey were still learning the playbook and throwing int's.

McLane Carter left the Ole Miss game 14 plays in with a high ankle sprain and has not played since.

Well, I watched the game and that was my take. Obviously you were not impressed. I was not referring to his history if you took it that way, only the game with WV. For a 3rd. string QB, looked pretty good to me. If Mule plays that good we can toot our horn.

4 Oaks Frog

My heart tells me we are going to beat the dog crap out of Texas lite. But, my head tells me that Song pulls us out of the fire, once again...
24-21 Frogs prevail
480 total yards
GO FROGS!
BEAT bye, then Texas lite!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Ron Swanson

I think people are really underestimating how many yards there wil be. Most people are picking yardage totals averaging under 300 for both teams. Really?

It’s Tech and TCU... I’d be shocked if there isn’t over 600 yards in this game

flyfishingfrog

I think people are really underestimating how many yards there wil be. Most people are picking yardage totals averaging under 300 for both teams. Really?

It’s Tech and TCU... I’d be shocked if there isn’t over 600 yards in this game
Are we counting return yards on turnovers for the D?

With 2 back up (or back up of back up) QBs and our D holding some good offenses to low yds vs avg this year - I am not expecting the normal track meet but could be way off base

Ron Swanson

Are we counting return yards on turnovers for the D?

With 2 back up (or back up of back up) QBs and our D holding some good offenses to low yds vs avg this year - I am not expecting the normal track meet but could be way off base
The normal track meet is like 1000+ yards combined.

Tech and TCU get 300 yards in their sleep. Tech against everyone and TCU against tech’s defense.