• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Tech game 3

Punter1

I can"t recall another pitcher Schloss has ever had that he appears to be as frustrated with...as Eissler.

Not that he doesn't deserve it...but he always has a quick hook with him. There has to be more to the Schloss/Ice story and it wouldn't shock me to see him somewhere else next year.

Pharm Frog

I can"t recall another pitcher Schloss has ever had that he appears to be as frustrated with...as Eissler.

Not that he doesn't deserve it...but he always has a quick hook with him. There has to be more to the Schloss/Ice story and it wouldn't shock me to see him somewhere else next year.

That was an incredibly long hook....

Pharm Frog

2nd base is easier then short...his lack of range and throwing accuracy would be minimized there.

Oviedo is not a 2B. We don’t have a 2B on this roster. We can try to make one like we’ve tried to make Shep a 3B and Wolfe a RF but we don’t have one.

Forgot about trying to make Isola a catcher and Hump a 3B.

PurpleBlood87

It could be that he comes in and walks someone each appearance.

Punter1

The premise is incorrect. Eissler does not get a quicker hook than others. CJS may be more frustrated with him then some others but he doesn’t sit down earlier.

To me H Green has a much longer leash then Ice...and that's pretty much who I'm comparing him against.

But I agree Adam O isnt a 2nd baseman either...just think he'd be better or less bad there then short. And Hump ain't a 3B and Isola isnt a catcher.

We are just a mess...

Pharm Frog

National championship caliber offense scores 6 runs in a series against BU, 9 runs in the Tech series, and 12 runs in the KU series. Only the 14-run game against WVU (most of that in one inning) saved one of our last four series from being very disappointing offensively.

Never did get the offense going with the starting pitching when we had the chance and a lot was undone by truly awful defense which steadily got worse and worse.

King of Fun

With this loss, Tech absolutely owned us this year. Sweep across the three big sports. That doesn’t feel good. 3 conference titles in 4 years...man.