• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs SMEW Prediction Thread

netty2424

The whole “we didnt take them seriously“ thing is so pathetic. College football players spend all year training to go hard for 12-15 games a year. If you cant get up for one, that’s a coaching/program problem. Bottom line is we lined yall up and kicked your ass every which way for 60 minutes
Almost as pathetic as SMU fans not only hanging out on TCU’s board, but overstaying your welcome!

When my grandfather was ready for company to leave his house, he used to look at my grandmother and say, “well honey, we should probably go to bed so we can give these good people a chance to go home!”

ECM

Almost as pathetic as SMU fans not only hanging out on TCU’s board, but overstaying your welcome!

When my grandfather was ready for company to leave his house, he used to look at my grandmother and say, “well honey, we should probably go to bed so we can give these good people a chance to go home!”
Don’t like it? Then dont get physically dominated and let a team run for 350+ yards in your house.

ECM

Won by 7 against a team with a QB who handicaps us 14 points a game

Watch Texas whip us by 40 if you want to see actual domination
Duggan is atrocious but scoring 34 points at home should win you a game with “GMFP” coaching up the defense

Prediction: yall beat Texas next weekend

Froginbedford

Duggan is atrocious but scoring 34 points at home should win you a game with “GMFP” coaching up the defense

Prediction: yall beat Texas next weekend
It's too late for you to try to play nice, ECM....Eerbody in Texas and Oklahoma knows that UT strolls tomorrow....
That's obvious by the lack of a prediction thread for the game....

We need some of the SMU hate they leftover, added to our extra hatred of UT this weekend, maybe we can beat UT, to start conference play, after that its a whole new season.

Bottle up that butthurt and take it out on Texas tomorrow. Please.
I haven't posted in a long while.

I'm just laughing at the dependence SMU has on TCU. This is what happens when you only schedule TCU as your only good OOC game, your only power conference matchup. SMU relies on TCU 100% to lift up SMU. Now, SMU has to do their part and keep winning, but TCU carries SMU's strength of schedule.

Since TCU went in the Big 12 TCU only gives reward and gets nothing in return. If TCU wins they just beat an AAC team that is now, because of that loss, rated low and a P5 should beat the AAC. And even in a loss TCU holds SMUs future in its hands. If TCU stinks then SMU could find itself in the Frisco Bowl. But if TCU does well SMU will look like they were special and could hang with the top of the Big 12. And thus could possibly get a shot at a really nice bowl.

SMU owes TCU so much. Keeping the rivalry. Allowing SMU to elevate themselves. Providing them their head coach, he would of never been the SMU HC without TCU. And carrying their strength of schedule every year.

SMU hates TCU, but they also have so much to thank TCU for. If ever SMU gets in a better position they better pay back all the generosity TCU has gifted SMU.

ECM

I haven't posted in a long while.

I'm just laughing at the dependence SMU has on TCU. This is what happens when you only schedule TCU as your only good OOC game, your only power conference matchup. SMU relies on TCU 100% to lift up SMU. Now, SMU has to do their part and keep winning, but TCU carries SMU's strength of schedule.

Since TCU went in the Big 12 TCU only gives reward and gets nothing in return. If TCU wins they just beat an AAC team that is now, because of that loss, rated low and a P5 should beat the AAC. And even in a loss TCU holds SMUs future in its hands. If TCU stinks then SMU could find itself in the Frisco Bowl. But if TCU does well SMU will look like they were special and could hang with the top of the Big 12. And thus could possibly get a shot at a really nice bowl.

SMU owes TCU so much. Keeping the rivalry. Allowing SMU to elevate themselves. Providing them their head coach, he would of never been the SMU HC without TCU. And carrying their strength of schedule every year.

SMU hates TCU, but they also have so much to thank TCU for. If ever SMU gets in a better position they better pay back all the generosity TCU has gifted SMU.
We will play (and arguably have already played) better teams than TCU this year.

Yall had 46K+ announced attendance last Saturday. Compared to 38k against P5 opponent Cal two weeks prior. And for all the chatter about there being no SMU fans in the lead up to the game, I didn’t hear anything after. We showed up and drowned your fans out.

There will come a time (very soon) when ya’ll wont be able to rely on OU and Texas to fill seats. Brokers will stop gobbling up your season tickets for those games. Cincinnati, Houston and UCF aren’t traveling in droves (trust me).

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want SMU on that non-conference wall -- you need SMU on that non-conference wall.

We will play (and arguably have already played) better teams than TCU this year.

Yall had 46K+ announced attendance last Saturday. Compared to 38k against P5 opponent Cal two weeks prior. And for all the chatter about there being no SMU fans in the lead up to the game, I didn’t hear anything after. We showed up and drowned your fans out.

There will come a time (very soon) when ya’ll wont be able to rely on OU and Texas to fill seats. Brokers will stop gobbling up your season tickets for those games. Cincinnati, Houston and UCF aren’t traveling in droves (trust me).

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want SMU on that non-conference wall -- you need SMU on that non-conference wall.
Ok I'll give you that one benefit, this season and when SMU is good, its better crowds. And that is directly related to interest because SMU is finally good and TCU can hate again. SMU didn't drown out TCU fans. Maybe where you were sitting your little group was loud, but TCU fans dominated that game, they showed up. I was happy the TCU fans showed up. I was sad about the results because for a lot to return you need to grab their hearts by winning. This UT game might give TCU another shot at that.

I'll agree when OU and UT leave SMU will have more value. But not now and not since Big 12.

ECM

I haven't posted in a long whil
Ok Ill give the benefit, this season and when SMU is good, its better crowds. And that is directly related to interest because SMU is finally good and TCU can hate again. SMU didn't drown out TCU fans. Maybe where you were sitting your little group was loud, but TCU fans dominated that game, they showed up. I was happy the TCU fans showed up. I was sad about the results because for a lot to return you need to grab their hearts by winning. This UT game might give TCU another shot at that.

I'll agree when OU and UT leave SMU will have more value. But not now and not since Big 12.
Fair. The game at SMU next year will be awesome after all the s—t talking and post game controversy.

Beat Texas. I’m jealous yall get to play them.