• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Sam Houston Saturday Night Game Thread

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Pharm Frog said:
I love it…..  They actually just said that TCU was "celebrating their unjust victory, singing their fight song, and now they are smiling at us."

giphy.gif

Pharm Frog

I sure hope SHSU players take the same attitude as their announcers…..  Already crying that they won't get to see a Sam v Pepperdine or Sac State SuperRegional in Huntsville.  Saying that their bullpen is basically toast now.

Pharm Frog

Please tell me that somewhere there are recordings of rural radio because that's among the best commentary I've ever heard.  Should go viral…..

And I think one of them said he was an administrator at the school…but I may not have heard that right.

I would love to hear it too. I get that their side doesn't agree with those calls; there would be butt hurt here if those were made against us. I guess I expect something less than rage from supposedly professional announcers.

Moose Stuff

Pharm Frog said:
Please tell me that somewhere there are recordings of rural radio because that's among the best commentary I've ever heard.  Should go viral..

And I think one of them said he was an administrator at the schoolbut I may not have heard that right.
Did anyone yell "great gosh almighty Joe Friday" or "I think I'm gonna be sick"???

Deep Purple

Any team, including us, would feel robbed by the interference calls.  Not the point.  Point is, you win within the rules of the game.

And if you've already been called for interference once, and you know the umps are looking for it, to do it again is just freakin' stoopid and you deserve to lose.

Pharm Frog

Moose Stuff said:
Did anyone yell "great gosh almighty Joe Friday" or "I think I'm gonna be sick"???

No but that is what I was thinking about listening to them and I only got on their feed when apparently we were singing our fight song.  Got to be some great audio morsels that happened before that too

Moose Stuff

DickBumpastache said:
It looked like he slid EXTREMELY late. I know that's not the rule, but the runner did everything short of tackle Crain.
I think that's actually part of the rule. Believe there is something in there about the runner having to slide into the dirt before contacting the defender. Not sure the runner did that, would have to watch the play again.