• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Pepperdine - Game 3 official thread

HToady

Out on Uverse too. Our student broadcast wouldn't do that!

Apparently they don't have the last strike on file or the dog pile. What pieces of crap.

Somebody get us an email address....

Reptilian

cdsfrog said:
Huge error on ball right to fitzgerald.
On 3rd, horrible mistake will cost us a run probably and force us to play tight
Says the whiniest little beechazz in the country. Can you post raiderpower or baylorfans? Disgraceful.

Horny 4 Life

I figured we had a chance with those guys coming to the plate but they gave me some heart palpitations on the way to the lead. 

Omaha here we come!!!!!!!!

Steak

Sleeperfrog said:
I just wrote a strongly worded email to ESPN regarding their unprofessional ending to the telecast! I suggest everyone inundate them with email!
Good work!

Focus on that and not the trip to Omaha .

HoustonHornedFrog

geno said:
They didn't cut to NOTHING....it just went blank for sixty seconds.  Stupid, stupid.  Was that ESPN or Charter Cable?

PurplePeopleEater said:

ESPN I was watching online and it happened

I was watching on-line and recording at home so I was hoping it was just something with the Watch ESPN app that went wrong and I'd get a chance to see it when I got home but sounds like they screwed us every way they could.  what a way to keep it going.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Sleeperfrog said:
I just wrote a strongly worded email to ESPN regarding their unprofessional ending to the telecast! I suggest everyone inundate them with email!
Who gives a [ Finebaum ]! It sucked by I knew what happened the second it happened. We are going to Omaha!

HoustonHornedFrog

TCUWIN said:
For anyone at the game, is there signs that the team even cares? Anyone trying to fire up the team?

HoustonHornedFrog said:

They may not be executing at the plate (to say the least) but to say they don't care. that is just stupid.

Well guess you were right TCUWIN they clearly didn't care ...

Horny 4 Life

They just showed the strike and dog pile during a game break during the Miss v. ULaLa game.  It was pretty sweet.  I replayed it about 5 times.