• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs OSU Game Thread

Delray Frog

Yet we continued to pass him the ball and commit turnovers. The time he got a pass near the FT line was just laughable.
You do remember that we won the game, right? Seriously dude, we are 3-0 in conference for the first time ever in the Big 12 and it's clear that you are just insistent on pumping up the negativity. If this isn't a bit on your part to just stir the pot, I sincerely feel sorry for you and your lousy outlook on life.

froginmn

You do remember that we won the game, right? Seriously dude, we are 3-0 in conference for the first time ever in the Big 12 and it's clear that you are just insistent on pumping up the negativity. If this isn't a bit on your part to just stir the pot, I sincerely feel sorry for you and your lousy outlook on life.
So just to be clear, we're letting Bonner derail this thread talking about a player who committed a grand total of TWO turnovers against OSU, correct?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
So just to be clear, we're letting Bonner derail this thread talking about a player who committed a grand total of TWO turnovers against OSU, correct?
This thread was already two miles from the track and heading downhill thanks to flag procedure talk.

Alright I'll try to be more positive, but we can't pass the ball to the opponent like against KState. However, 30% from the FT line? smh

And before you bring it up, Shaq shot 50%+

flyfishingfrog

Did you ever play competitive basketball? If the tallest person on your team cannot score or cannot catch the ball without traveling that is a problem. I think TCU needs to go back to fundamentals.
Yes - so? You? I thought you were like 5’ 9”.

and since you are so interested in KS, have you bothered to look up how many double/doubles he has had this year?

a lot for a guy that can’t catch or shoot without traveling...

Yes - so? You? I thought you were like 5’ 9”.

and since you are so interested in KS, have you bothered to look up how many double/doubles he has had this year?

a lot for a guy that can’t catch or shoot without traveling...

Don't really care about what anyone did during non-con. He had a great game against Iowa St, not trying to take that away.