• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

BleedNPurple

I think everything gels for TCU - which will become a problem later in the season when we lose a game we should have won but I have a feeling all of the work comes together for us next Saturday.

FrogLifeYo

Agree. But SR is going to have to play a really, really clean game for us to have a chance and at this point in his career and from what I’ve seen so far I don’t have a whole lot of confidence that’s going to happen.

No doubt about it...SR will have to live up to the hype for us to win. Short flashes aren’t good enough on the big stage. He definitely looks like a kid who has a lot of growing to do.

I was a little disappointed in Cumbie play calling last night as I felt he could have gotten SR into a better Rhythm by calling some easy completions. At the same time, SR has to be able to make proper reads quicker. The windows are going to small and close quickly next weekend

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
The scare last night was perfect. A quick pop in the mouth to wake us up, and to make OSU chuckle at our struggle. They'll show up in Arlington with that smile and swagger, until they find themselves chasing purple people all night long. 31-13 us. We put up 435 yards.

Last edited:

TX_Krötenechse

Deleted
Do you have me confused with someone else? I have never been “on Collins’ nutsack” and have posted before that I seriously doubt that the QB competition was actually as close as advertised. And literally the only negative thing I said about Shawn was that he made one bad mistake - which he undeniably did.

Do you have me confused with someone else? I have never been “on Collins’ nutsack” and have posted before that I seriously doubt that the QB competition was actually as close as advertised. And literally the only negative thing I said about Shawn was that he made one bad mistake - which he undeniably did.
Lmao. Dude says you have done something you have not “all year.” Joined the Board Tuesday.

Frog Island

OK... maybe I do. So my bad. But there are a lot of people like I described. So apologies.

CountryFrog

It's always amazing to me how people who allegedly watch a lot of football still continually fall into the trap of "whatever a team was last week is what they will be this week." Every game is its own unique entity and if you think anything that happened last night is going to effect this next game then you're just wrong. That doesn't mean we automatically win obviously but all the "boo hoo we only beat SMU by 30 instead of 50 so we must suck" attitude is incredibly dumb.

I think TCU will win. You know why? Because I'm a TCU fan and we have a damn good program that's capable of beating any team on any day. So why the hell would I ever go into a game thinking that we will lose?

NewFrogFan

Not sure what was up with who started at LB last night, thought there was huge depth there. Losing the DL will be huge.
The scenario over on their boards reminds me of Oklahoma in 2005 after they had played for a NC and had Heisman runner-up in Peterson. Their fans are much like those Sooners......yada yada about recruiting stars and such.....the same crap I have seen since 2001. TCU has not won all of "them" like this but they have won a bunch.

If the game is played straight up and there are no turnovers and penalties they probably win. I am worried about the middle of the TCU defense.........again. If TCU stops their run game, who knows. I do know I like the TCU QB this year much better than others. Dont think many OSU fans have watched much if any of TCU. I do think GP is still thinking about 2014 and the screw job we got and the gift they got......Then again they thought when Oklahoma showed up in Columbus last year it would be the cake walk they had in Norman. Watching Mayfield jam that flag in the middle of the field did not bother me a bit. So, I will be there and wont be surprised at whatever the result is.