• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Manhattan MildKats BIG XII Championship Prediction Thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
A fan tweeted CDC a couple days ago asking if Texas had a chance at the Sugar Bowl, and CDC said no. I can’t imagine he would have said that unless he has already been told in behind the scenes meetings that the Sugar Bowl will be taking Kansas State no matter what.

But regardless, the point is, TCU is under a lot more pressure this game than Kansas State.
Yes, but he answered cryptically, following his "No" with an ellipsis, indicating that there is still some drama ahead...

vicarfrog

Keep Fighting Sylvester Stallone GIF by Rocky

A whole lot of this…all morning and afternoon.

Frogs 38 K State 21

dawg

KleinmannCats: 31
Hypnotoads: 33
Max +40

K-State is too well coached for this to get out of hand, and it shows. They start fast, we rally in the 4th.

Last edited:

bwnorx

I feel like we’re playing with house money more than they are. I know it seems like the undefeated team should have more pressure but we weren’t supposed to be here and after some of the games we’ve been in I don’t see the Frogs feeling all that nervous going in. If we had been preseason #1 maybe I’d feel different

PineyWoodsFrog

Dinich has already picked us to lose and not make the playoff, citing because we were down 18 in the first game, nevermind the 28-point turnaround to win the game. Love it!

Frogs 34, KSU 23
Duggan +106 over Howard

#LeaveNoDoubt

Planks

K State 43 TCU 31

Kansas State jumps out to a 24-3 lead as TCU starts the game a little nervous and scared due to the pressure. TCU fights back, makes it as close as 30-24 at one point, but two late Kansas State touchdowns (one being a pick six) seal TCU’s fate. K State fails on the 2 point conversion when they try and make it their lead a clean multiple of 7.

Duggan +107

Horny4TCU

TCU 10
KSU 63

We aren't ready for the Deuce/Howard combo, we regret having Martinez turn over the reins. When we sell out to stop the run, they pass over our heads. When they stop the pass, they get huge runs. No middle ground, we wish the defense from the UT game showed up.

Their defense stops Max and Miller, and we can't produce anything on offense. It looks like we are too uptight and unable to get out of our own heads. No amount of singing Chug-A-Lug will help us get out of our own way.

We are depressed after the loss, we forfeit any bowl offered. Only the Cheezit offers us a spot.

Obvious Troll

TCU 10
KSU 63

We aren't ready for the Deuce/Howard combo, we regret having Martinez turn over the reins. When we sell out to stop the run, they pass over our heads. When they stop the pass, they get huge runs. No middle ground, we wish the defense from the UT game showed up.

Their defense stops Max and Miller, and we can't produce anything on offense. It looks like we are too uptight and unable to get out of our own heads. No amount of singing Chug-A-Lug will help us get out of our own way.

We are depressed after the loss, we forfeit any bowl offered. Only the Cheezit offers us a spot.
Pull it together man.
The end of this season could be the three most epic TCU games we witness for the near future.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Rocky

Virginia Frog

TCU D pressure on the K-St QB will be vital to the W. Blitzing, sack threats, INTs, and QB hurries will lead to moderate K-St O play. #22 is the real deal and MUST be neutralized.

TCU O will start slow as usual but will bust out by mid-2Q. Frogs have the lead at the half.

TCU 37 and K-St 31 (including a late/garbage-time TD to make it look closer than reality.)

We'll have a big day on the ground (#33, #3, #15) so Max only outdoes Howard by 25 yards.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Alot of Kaylee Hartungs in this thread. At least there's a few of you that understand what's at stake Saturday.

@Eight what's going on?? I thought you were monitoring things like this!