• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Manhattan MildKats BIG XII Championship Prediction Thread

Horny4TCU

friends sleep GIF

bwnorx

Frogs 22
Cats 44

Max -85

Committee is left to decide whether a 22 point loss in a CCG on neutral field is better than a 22 point loss on a home field with no championship game on the resume
Sorry but if we lose to K state by 22 then Ohio state is probably better than us and I won’t even be upset. What I WILL be upset about, as I’ve been hammering home, is that well wind up in the Cotton against a small school or maybe even the Alamo

Toad Jones

No, no, throw out all predictions based on the last game with KState. Even our last performance. Forget about it and remove the purple glasses.
This game will go down to the last play, the last minute, the last second. Everything will be important in this game, nothing to small, even down to when you pick your nose.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

much like the gossip of conference realignment threads, it appears we have lost this battle​
We've worked too hard to give up now. You've got to push through and keep fighting these last 3 days!!

We can't let the Hartungs happen. Do you want to wake up Saturday morning thinking "did I do enough"?

AroundWorldFrog

On paper this should be a very close game, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see it being a big win one way or the other.

I can see TCU being nervous and scared, crumbling under the pressure of such a high stakes game against a calm Kansas State team with nothing to lose (They are guaranteed Sugar bowl regardless). Kansas State is basically playing with house money in this game, while TCU is playing with our life savings on the line.

I could also see TCU playing hungry and confident, putting together their best, most complete game of the season and showing why they are playoff bound.
When have you seen this TCU play nervous and scared? I haven't. We've taken a few teams best shots for a quarter or more and we will this week, but I don't see it ending up close.

43-21, Max +150

Limey Frog

Frogs 42- EMAW-24 Max +55

The Frogs looked loose and confident on Saturday night, and were executing well. The defense looked very good. It seems that a lot of demons were exorcised last week, and the players are confident and calm.

I felt a lot better after listening to Sonny talk about how tired and beat up our guys were going down to Austin and especially Waco. They were gassed and just turned around and did what they did anyway. He said they felt rested by last Saturday, and look what happened. K-State is much better than Iowa State, but if our guys feel comfortable, rested, and collectively healthier we're obviously the better team. If we're ready to play and talent decides it, TCU wins.