• The KillerFrogs

TCU Vs KSU Game Thread

CountryFrog

I think we all knew that this was going to be really tough without Noi, and it was. You need your experienced guys to be there on the road and we are having to play a ton of freshmen.
Agree. It was going to be borderline impossible to beat a good team on the road as short handed as this team currently is. Way too much pressure on Robinson right now to do everything offensively, especially when Bane is battling foul trouble much of the game.

Just gotta hope we can have everyone available (who hasn't already transferred) when March rolls around and that all this experience will pay off for the young guys as the season goes along.

4th. down

I have no problem with this game. The instant I knew Noi was out I knew there was a very low probability of a win here if Wade and Brown had any kind of game at all.

Kinda felt the same way. We score 25 pts. 2nd. half. How does that happen? Well, you can start with 6/24 on 3pt. shooting. Barlow, Lat , and Samuel don't have enough experience to handle Wade. Davis still a rookie, lot of mistakes. Tough to win on the road in the 12 but we need to win 2 somehow.

CountryFrog

Our current iteration of "full strength" is still a top half of the conference team imo. We've just lost all margin for error in terms of being able to sustain any additional losses. Any game that we have to play without Robinson, Bane, or Noi is going to be incredibly difficult to win. Especially on the road.

Brog

Our current iteration of "full strength" is still a top half of the conference team imo. We've just lost all margin for error in terms of being able to sustain any additional losses. Any game that we have to play without Robinson, Bane, or Noi is going to be incredibly difficult to win. Especially on the road.

Doncha love the term "iteration" with regard to Frog basketball? Hadn't seen it used in a while.

MTfrog5

This year certainly turning out to be not what any of us expected.
I agree but I think we knew we were going to be pretty young and needed some of the returners to step up. Bane hasn’t been consistent especially taking into account he lead the Big 12 in 3’s last year, Fisher is gone, Robinson has done well but still turns it over, Miller is hit or miss. Vlad and Williams were huge on the defensive end that we knew would be hard to replace. The experience gained this year, especially now with how many players are in the team, will be huge for next year. RJ, Samuel, Davis, Lat, and now Barlow are all going to get better and better with the experience gained