1. The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Game Week

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by LeagueCityFrog, Sep 20, 2020.

1. what picture?

2. Big Frog II likes this.
  3. right handed white guy, right?

BABYFACE likes this.
  4. O
    upload_2020-9-21_16-23-28.gif

5. I don't think you understand the meaning but nice try.

6. I’ll say Foster MVP of season (I know it may be a stretch prediction). Evans May split out at WR some to get him on the field.

give me some Meachum swing pass To Evans rather than pass deep against ISU 8 man secondary.

7. Looks like TCU vs Texas on Prime Time ABC next week at 6pm if both teams win on this Saturday.

8. Your IQ is astounding and must be so easy for you to belittle others.

Enjoy revolving your life around politics. I would rather drink beer and fish.

9. They're back!

10. #91 CryptoMiner, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    You and your ilk just continue to call out others for calling out ignorance. Point out one thread where I converted a sports thread into a political thread, try hard. I can point out, this being a prime example, where some right wing nut such as you and your buddy brought politics into a simple sports thread.

Look up gaslighting as you have done. Look up kettle calling the pot black as you just done. And it is not my fault my IQ is above yours.

You say you want to relax and enjoy a beer but you have no issue interjected yourself into these discussions.

Try again.

2themax, LisaLT and jugbandxmas like this.
  11. Oh BS. You’re the epitome of gaslighting; purposely trolling for controversy and pouncing on it. Then claiming innocence and victim hood. Cunningly deceitful.

Mean Purple likes this.
  12. Okay show me troll

13. I can't scheissing stand gas lighting. I always go with charcoal.

14. Assalley. Giggle.

Horned Toad, nwlafrog and LisaLT like this.
  15. Drinking fish is gross.

Horned Toad, YA, nwlafrog and 6 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

YA, nwlafrog, stbrab and 2 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Horned Toad, YA, Double V and 3 others like this.
  18. Nice