• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Game Week

Eight

CryptoMiner

curious, how many oan reporters have been found to have made up stories after receiving accolades?

for the nyt we can go all the way back to the russian revolution through recent times, but thanks once again for trying to be on point

Well when you never get accolades....

I remember when we were first took drivers ed we had a state trooper talk to us about wearing seatbelts (yea it was before airbags). He made it a point to tell us he never pulled a dead body from a vehicle that had been wearing a seat belt.

When opened up for questions I had to ask how many dead bodies has he dragged out of vehicles? He gave me a dirty look and said "none."

Bob

At this point do we even know who will be the starting QB? Last I heard Max is out and Downing was injured.

CryptoMiner

not sure what to make of half your replies as they look like a thought that has been started but then just left hanging and this is from the king of dangling participles

Still the message was fairly clear and how you jumped to your conclusion is beyond me and defied any sense of logic. Now post that pic....

CryptoMiner

The Iowa State depth chart (big WRs, big lines)

EidLSWRXgAAObPQ